Английский, вариант 4
Содержимое: 40613174142653.rar (21,6 Кбайт)
1. Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в них глагол-сказуемое, определите его видовременную форму, укажите инфинитив, от которого данная форма образована. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
I. 1 was told to wait for him.
2. The buildings for the hospital and a new department store were constructed two years ago.
3. Your letter will have been answered by Monday.
4. His work has already been finished.
5. The experiment was being carried out fr om ten till twelve o’clock
6. Children under sixteen will not be admitted here.
7. Is she often asked to dinner?
8. Electronic devices are widely used by people.
9. The trajectories of spaceships are calculated by them.
II. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, определите его видовременную форму и залог, укажите инфинитив, от которого данная форма образована. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. This student doesn’t do exercises at home.
2. She was taken to the hospital today’s morning.
3. This time tomorrow they will be sitting in the train to Chicago.
4. This street is usually swept every day.
5. The students have analyzed the results of their experiments.
6. The children will be taken to the circus this afternoon.
7. Due to transistors all circuit functions will be carried out inside the semiconductors.
8. Don’t call Jim fr om 5 till 6 - he will be having his English class.
9. They will have bought a new printer by the end of the month.
10. Before the invention of the transistor its function was performed by vacuum tubes.
III. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркнув в каждом из них Participle I; выпишите причастие и укажите его форму. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Leaving the стёта people were talking about the film.
2. We took a bus running in the direction of the metro station.
3. The approaching car was of black colour.
4. Having had his dinner he rang me up.
5. I received fr om her another letter saying that she was passing through Paris.
6. The smallest particle having all the characteristics of an element is called an atom.
7. He referred to the experimental results while explaining the phenomenon .
8. Being often interrupted with applause his report was of great success.
9. Having been put to a wrong place the book couldn’t be found.
IV. Перепишите следующие предложения, найдите в них Participle II и подчеркните его. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. She entered the dining room accompanied by her husband and father.
2. Locked in her room she started crying bitterly.
3. Books published in this country are well illustrated.
4. I haven’t looked through all the journals sent to me fr om London.
5. I have read several books of this author translated into Russian.
6. When heated to a certain temperature this alloy increases in volume.
7. Computer is one of the devices used in calculation.
8. If asked I will tell the whole truth about it.
9. In the woods they sat down on a fallen tree.
V. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркнув в них The Infinitive; выпишите инфинитив и укажите его форму. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I must stay at the institute to prepare for my report.
2. The theatre to be built here will be very beautiful.
3. To design new buildings is the work of an architect.
4. To measure volumes we must know the dimensions of a body.
5. The main purpose of the computers is to solve complex problems quickly.
6. A number of important steps were taken to develop combined production of electricity and heat.
7. The film to have been running for over a month this year attracts attention of many spectators.
8. Russia was the first country to start the cosmic era.
9. Research work to follow the experimenting should be carefully done.
VI. Спишите текст и переведите его на русский язык.
Sir Isaac Newton is considered the greatest scientist who ever lived. He was a famous English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, alchemist and theologian.
He was born in 1642 in the little village in Lincolnshire, England. His father was a prosperous farmer, but he died before Newton was bom. Fr om age of twelve until seventeen Newton was educated at the King’s School in Grantham wh ere he was a top-ranked student.
After school Newton studied mathematics at Cambridge University and received his degree in 1665. When the university was temporarily closed because of the danger of plague, Newton went home for eighteen months. It was the most important period in his life when he made his greatest discoveries. He developed his theories on calculus, optics, and the law of gravitation. These discoveries are still important for the modern science.
Newton had always been interested in the problems of light. Many people saw colours of a rainbow but only Newton showed, by his experiments, that white light consists of these colours. He demonstrated that a prism could decompose white light into a spectrum of colours.
Besides he constructed a refracting telescope.
Newton himself often told the story that he was inspired to formulate his theory of gravitation watching the fall of an apple from a tree. Many people saw such a usual thing before, but it was Newton who asked himself a question: “Why does that apple fall perpendicularly to the ground?” A statue of Isaac Newton looking at an apple at his feet can be seen at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History.
Newton never married, and at the end of his life he lived with his niece in London. He died at the age of 84, and was buried in Westminster Abbey, wh ere his monument stands today.
VII. Спишите вопросы к тексту, переведите их и письменно ответьте на них по-английски.
1. When and wh ere was Isaac Newton born?
2. Wh ere did he study?
3. What are the main Newton’s discoveries?
4. What effect did his optical experiments demonstrate?
5. How did Newton formulate his theory of gravitation?
6. Wh ere was Newton buried?
7. How many Newton’s laws of motion do you know?
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.