Контрольная №2 по англ, вариант 2
Содержимое: 30908012948823.rar (18,59 Кбайт)
1. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на перевод подлежащего.
A. A great many scientists from various institutes were invited to work at the design of the hydroengineering complex.
B. The designers were given the necessary information about the channels and spillways.
C. The experimental model will be followed by mass production of the mechanisms.
D. The design was commented upon by some well-known specialists.
E. The engineers’ measurements and calculations can be relied on.
2. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на усилительную конструкцию.
A. It was here that a large scale production of synthetic rubber was first organized.
B. It is due to the close cooperation of physicists and chemists that new physical measurements were developed.
C. It is the hydroengineering complex which will protect St. Petersburg from floods.
3. В следующих парах предложений определите время и залог сказуемого. Предложения переведите:
A. The engineers at our laboratory made a very interesting experiment last week. Our country has made great achievements in all fields of industry, technology and science.
B. An interesting phenomenon in the field of aerodynamic effects was discovered by Russian scientists last year. Almost all chemical elements which have been found on Earth have been discovered in the Sun and the planets of solar system.
4. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на слова-заместители.
A. Scientists and engineers work out new processes and improve old ones to produce better kinds of polymer materials.
B. The system of structures to protect St. Petersburg from floods is a unique one.
C. The speed of lighter molecules is greater than that of heavier ones.
5. Выберите перевод сказуемого.
A. The flood defence system is being built near St. Petersburg.
B. The hydroengineering project is to be built in some years.
C. The main task of the workers is to build it in time.
D. Constructors are also building the 150 km ring road around St. Petersburg.
а) строят; b) должны построить; с) строится; d) состоит в том, чтобы построить; е) строили.
6. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на инфинитив.
A. Above certain critical temperature, changes begin to take place in the molecular structure of a metal.
B. The aim of any research is to enlarge the possibilities which are offered by modem science.
C. It is difficult to define what an amorphous material is. It may be composed of crystals which are too small to be detected.
D. This metal is too brittle to be hammered.
E. To produce changes in physical state a considerable amount of thermal energy must be supplied to metal.
F. Toughness is the ability of a material to absorb mechanical energy by permanent deformation without breakage.
G. Steel is the metal to be formed from iron with a definite amount of carbon.
7. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на причастие.
a) Participle I
A. A molecule is a compound consisting of two or more atoms.
B. When speaking about oxygen it is necessary to say that it is a colourless, odourless gas having density at standard pressure and temperature of about one seven-hundredth that of water. It is soluble in water becoming liquid at about 180°C.
C. The solution is boiling.
D. The boiling solution has neither colour nor odour.
б) Participle II
A. The solution of the problem required concentrated efforts of many scientists.
B. When required, the data will be applied in our practical work.
C. Heated glass is plastic.
D. Some heat-resistant types of glasses can be heated until they are red and do not break, if then placed into ice water.
8. Дайте возможные варианты перевода предложений с герундием в функции:
1. Maintaining constant temperature and pressure during the test was absolutely necessary.
2. His offering new temperature conditions for the system will give greater efficiency.
1. The task of the factory was producing corrosion-resistant polymers in far larger quantities.
1. The experimentalist suggested purifying the solution by a new method.
2. We know of silver and copper being very good conductors of electricity.
1. The new heating and lighting installations supply the shops of our plant with heat and light.
1. By subjecting air to very great pressure and cooling it is possible to transform it to the liquid state.
2. In converting water into ice we do not change its composition.
9. Прочитайте и переведите текст.
RADIO AND TV MARCH AHEAD
More than 100 years passed since the day when the Russian scientist Alexander Popov demonstrated his "storm indicator" which was the prototype of modern radio receivers.
Great progress has been made in radio engineering, radio communications, radio broadcastings and television since that time. We have become so used to these means of communication that we can´t imagine j our life without them.
In the modem world, radio and television play an important role as a mass media of information and as a means of people´s political and cultural education.
There is hardly a spot on the whole vast territory of Russia where there is no radio. The voice of Russian radio is heard all over the world. Today a great number of radio broadcasting stations in our country transmit all-day long programmes to other countries in about 50 languages.
Modem means of radio engineering cover the greater part of the globe with long, medium and ultra-short radio waves. New radio stations are being built and equipped with the most modem instruments.
Television is also developing rapidly in our country. At present Russia has a TV system which is among the largest in the world. It includes 120 TV centres which make their own programmes. The construction of the world´s biggest television centre, the Moscow centre, which is housed in the 533-metre high Ostankino television tower had been completed by 1970. All programmes which are broadcast by the Moscow centre are in colour. TV broadcasts go out from Moscow every day on about 15 channels and total about 200 hours of broadcasting in every 24-hour period. There is a regular international exchange of TV programmes as well. Our television is linked up with Intervision and Eurovision international systems.
Work on the improvement of space television and broadcasting is of great interest. The application of powerful outerspace relays makes possible televising programmes directly to huge territories.
The aim of Russian radio and TV is to provide listeners and viewers with an objective review of events taking place in Russia and in the world.
10. Ответьте на вопросы:
1. When did Alexander Popov demonstrate his "storm indicator"?
2. What was the "storm indicator"?
3. Why can´t we imagine our life without radio and television?
4. What role do radio and television play in the modem world?
5. How many radio broadcasting stations work in our country?
6. In how many languages are programmes to other countries conducted?
7. Where is the Moscow television centre housed?
8. What is the aim of Russian radio and TV?
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.