Контрольная по английскому языку
Содержимое: 30807170248110.rar (17,88 Кбайт)
As a matter of fact, Lucy studies computer programs at the office. She studies Windows and Word, translates business letters and applications from English into Russian and from Russian into English. She makes translations not badly, because she knows and speaks English well. But very often when she works, a strange thing with big sad eyes comes to a page and stays there. Lucy looks at the screen, sees a scraper, and she doesn’t know what to do. She calls Max and Alex, shows them the scraper and asked them: “What is it?” Alex answers: “It’s a scraper. A funny thing.” Max asks: “Do you know a story about it?”
“No”, says Lucy. “Then listen”, says Max. “Very often this scraper comes to pages, for it wants to give people advice. It thinks that it is very pretty and clever, but it isn’t. It thinks that it helps people to work, but it doesn’t. It thinks that it understands much and we understand little, but it is not right.”“Does the scraper think that it is perfect?” asks Lucy. “It does. The scraper is sure that it is perfect. It says: “Look here. I am perfect. I don’t eat, I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I spend all my time at the office, and I know a lot of things.” “What does it know?” asks Lucy. “Not much”, says Alex. “It doesn’t translate articles, it doesn’t correct mistakes, and it doesn’t receive letters. It only bothers.”“It’s a pity”, says Lucy.
1) Ответьте на вопросы по тексту
1. What does Lucy study at the office?
2. What kind of letters does she translate?
3. Does she speak English well?
4. What kind of thing sometimes comes to a page when Lucy is working?
5. Why does she call Max and Alex?
6. Does Lucy know a story about a scraper?
7. Why does the scraper come to pages?
8. Is the scraper very pretty and clever?
9. Does it like to give advice?
10. Does it help people to work?
11. Is it right, that the scraper understands much and we understand little?
12. Why is the scraper sure, that it is perfect?
13. Does it know much?
14. Does the scraper translate articles, correct mistakes and receive letters?
2) Замените местоимения many и much в отрицательных предложениях соответственно на местоимения few, a few или little, a little в утвердительных предложениях. Переведите предложения на русский язык:
e.g. I don´t have many English books. - I have few English books. I have a few English books.
1. My brother doesn´t have many friends.
2. Usually my mother doesn´t ask me many questions.
3. My sister doesn´t play these computer games many times.
4. We don´t have many programmers at the office.
5. Our parents don´t buy many newspapers every day.
6. Many people don´t like to listen to bad news.
7. This lawyer doesn´t have much work.
8. Our chief is busy. He doesn´t have much time today.
9. These people don´t have much money.
10. This woman doesn´t buy much coffee.
11. I don´t have much sugar in my tea.
3) Ответьте на вопросы с выражением to be sure:
1. Are you always sure that you are right?
2. Are you sure that you speak English well?
3. Are you sure that you - don´t make mistakes?
4. Are you sure that you are clever?
5. Are you sure that you know Word well?
6. Are you sure that you understand your friends?
7. Are you sure that your friend was born on the 2 of November?
8. Are you sure that it is 3 o´clock now?
9. Are you sure that it isn´t cold in the street?
10. Are you sure that your colleagues like you?
11. Are you sure that your advice is always good?
4) Заполните пропуски артиклями:
1. Max is ….very good friend.
2. Lucy´s brother is.....good boy.
3. «Hamlet» is.....very good book.
4. In..... first picture you see.....people in .... country. They have.....lunch in.....small garden in .....afternoon.
5. Will you open.....window and will you close .... door, please.
6. Do you like to play.....golf in ......September?
7......first poet of Russia was bom on .... 6th of.....June 1799.
8. You make .... lot of mistakes in-..„. home
9. Do you have.....little money? Will you buy.....newspaper, please.
10. It´s .....pity, that ..... boy learns only .....few new words every day.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.