Упражнения по английскому
Содержимое: 40729124306103.zip (19,54 Кбайт)
Exercise 1. Выберите правильную форму глаголов и переведите предложения
1. The children taught / were taught Italian.
2. This problem will discuss / will be discussed at the conference.
3. The president interviewed / was interviewed on French TV.
4. Teachers have given / have been given a new pay rise by the government.
5. Walt Disney created / was created the cartoon character of Mickey Mouse.
6. The firm has been making / has been made dresses for twenty
7. Many new houses have been built / have built this year.
Exercise 2. Задайте вопросы, используя вопросительные слова в скобках.
Example: Russian is spoken all over our count¬ry. (Where?)
Where is Russian spoken in our co¬untry?
1. Beautiful girls are often envied (what girls?).
2. Watches are made of gold and metal. (What ... of?)
3. The report on Byron´s poetry was made in Sep¬tember. (When?)
4. This novel was written by Leskov. (Who ... by?)
5. The ship was built in Germany. (Where?)
6. The man has been operated on the heart.(What ... on?)
7. Summer plans will be discussed after our exams. (What?)
Exercise3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
1. Bread (to eat) every day. 2. The letter (to receive) yesterday. 3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week. 4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday. 5. I (to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday. 6. Many houses (to build) in our town every year. 7. This work (to do) tomorrow. 8. This text (to translate) at the last lesson. 9. These trees (to plant) last autumn. 10. Many interesting games always (to play) at our PT lessons. 11. This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow. 12. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday. 13. My question (to answer) yesterday. 14. Hockey (to play) in winter. 15. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn. 16. Many houses (to burn) during the Great Fire of London. 17. His new book (to finish) next year. 18. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets. 19. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.
Exercise 4. Составьте предложения, используя the Present or Past Continuous Passive следующих глаголов:
paint, steal, repair, clean, follow, take
Example: Mr. Brown сan´t use his office as it is being redecorated.
1. I сan´t wear my suit on Saturday. It ...
2. The room looks dirty. It ...
3. We сan´t use the Xerox this morning. It ...
4. Then I found out that I’m not alone. I ...
5. We saw Mike in the morning. He ... to hospital.
Exercise 5. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. You must do three of these exercises tomorrow. 2. You can find the book you need in any library. 3. We must send these letters at once. 4. You must take the box to the station. 5. You can cross the river on a raft. 6. The workers сan finish the building of the house very soon. 7. You must return the books the day after tomorrow. 8. I can easily forgive this mistake. 9. You can find such berries everywhere. 10. You must do this work very carefully. 11. The doctor says they must take her to hospital. 12. You can do the work in three days. 13. The students must return all the library books before each summer vacation. 14. Monkeys can climb even the tallest frees.
Exercise 6. Вставьте местоимения личные или притяжательные
1 Mary said, ´I want to go out with my friends.´
Mary said (that) ...she.., wanted to go out with...her... friends,
2 Tom said, ´I have lost my keys,´
said (that) had lost keys.
3 Bob and Marie said, ´We are taking our dog for a walk.´
Bob and Marie said (that) … were taking……dog for a walk.
4 Andrew said, ´My sister is coming to visit me next week.
5 Andrew said (that)……. need to buy a present for my wife.
Mr Jones said (that) ..needed to buy a pre¬sent for…… wife.
6 Father said, ´I want you to wash my car for me/
Father said (that) wanted to wash…….. car for…
Exercise 7. Переведите прямую речь в косвенную.
1. "Open the window, please," she said to me. 2. "Don´t run to the door when you hear the bell," said the woman to her little daughter. 3. "Lock the door when you leave the house," said my elder sister to me. 4. "Please don´t smoke in the room," said the old woman to her nephew. 5. Mother said to us: "Don´t go out before I return." 6. Mary said: "Don´t switch on TV, Fred, I am working." 7. He said to me: "Come at nine o´clock, I shall be free at that time”.
Exercise 8. Переведите прямую речь в косвенную.
1 ´I can´t find my bag,´ she said.
She said (that) she couldn´t find her
2 They are working in the garden,´ he said,
3 ´We got married six months ago,´ she said to us,
4 ´I´ll go shopping tomorrow,´ he said.
5 ´I bought a new car last week,´ he said.
6 ´We aren´t doing anything next week,´ they said.
Exercise 9. Переведите прямую речь в косвенную.
a) What time does the next boat leave? Do you think you could tell___________?
b) Where can I change some money? Can you tell me______________________?
c) Where is the toilet? Could you possibly tell me _________________________?
d) How much does this pullover cost? I´d like to know_____________________?
e) How do I get to Victoria Station? Can you explain ______________________?
f) Does this train go to Gatwick Airport? Could you tell me_________________?
g) Where do you come from? Would you mind telling me___________________?
h) What do you think of London? Do you think you could tell me_________?
Exercise 10.Переведите прямую речь в косвенную.
1. Her brother said he never (to see) that film before.
2. He came home and listened: his son (to play) the piano.
3. They didn´t worry too much because they (to lock) the door.
4. I asked her when she (to give) me that book to read.
5. We wanted to know if they (to enjoy) the meal.
6. She supposed she (to like) the hotel.
7. I am afraid they (not to come) yet.
8. He wanted to know if the station (to be) far away.
9. Eric doesn´t know who (to phone) him at five o´clock.
10. He admitted he (not to be) here for weeks.
11. She was sorry she (to arrive) so late.
12. Jean promised she never (to speak) to me again.
13. Andy said he just (to buy) a new car.
14. My mother decided that she never (to drink) coffee late at night.
15. I hear you already (to find) a new job.
Exercise 11. Образуйте степени сравнения прилагательных.
1. small; young; thin; thick; tall; fine; new; straight; few; easy; busy; dirty.
2. famous; beautiful; difficult; serious; comfortable; expensive; suitable; charming.
3. good; much; bad; little; many.
Exercise 12. Перепишите предложения, раскрыв скобки.
1. February is (cold) than March.
2. John Williams is (young) than me.
3. Lake Baikal is (deep) than this lake.
4. Peter is (tall) than Boris.
5. Our flat is (more/less) comfortable than yours.
6. This dictation is (more/less) difficult than yesterday’s one.
7. This bird is (more/less) beautiful than ours.
8. Alex’s wrist-watch is (more/less) expensive than mine.
Exercise 13. Complete the sentences using a comparative form. Use than where necessary.
1. I was feeling tired last night, so I went to bed...........................(early) than usual.
2. I`d like to have a .......................(reliable) car. The one I`ve got keeps breaking down.
3. Unfortunately her illness was....................................(serious) ...........we thought at first.
4. You look.........................(thin). Have you lost weight?
5. I want a.....................(big) flat. We don`t have enough space here.
6. He doesn`t study very hard. He`s......................................(interested) in having a good time.
7. Health and happiness are ..............................(important) ......money.
8. The instructions were very complicated. They could have been .........................(simple).
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.