There is evidence of the dynamics of employment and nominal wages-yu in Ukraine.
Branches The number of employed, ths. People. Average monthly nominal wages, hryvnia
2008 2009 2008 2009
Industry 3871 3547 2017 2117
Building 1043 966 1832 1511
1) The average wage for two branches in the current and the base periods (2b);
2) The index of wages variable, fixed composition and structural changes (4b);
3) expand the change in the average wage in the whole two factors (2b);
4) expand the change in the wage fund (in terms absolyut¬nom by factors (2b):
a) changes in the number of employees;
b) changes in the levels of wages in certain sectors;
c) structural changes;
5) The calculated indices show the relationship and make vyvo¬dy (2b) Embodiments 2
On the basis of data on the population of St. Petersburg to calculate the indices of natural movement and migration. Analyze the results and draw conclusions.
Indicator Unit 2008
Pt thousand. People. 4568
Pt + 1 thousand. People.
N th. People.
M th. People.
Δest. thous. people. -19.254
Δmigr. thous. people.
Δob. thous. people.
CM ‰ 14,6
Kzhizn 0.711 times
The available data on economic activity: mining.
Indicators 2007 2008
Gross value added (GVA) at current prices, bln. Rubles. 2890.5 3362.2
The volume index of GVA in% of previous year 97.3 100.4
Average annual employment mln. People. 1.04 1,044
1.Indeks -deflyator (implicit);
2.Razlozhit change GVA at current prices due to changes in price and volume (in relative terms);
3.Urovni productivity and their dynamics;
4.Razlozhit change GVA at constant prices (in absolute terms) due to changes in average productivity and employment.
5. Make conclusions.