1. Напишите конспект на тему “Причастие I, II” “Герундий”
2. Выпишите предложения, подчеркните в них причастные обороты, определите функцию причастия. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1) This is an improved model.
2) A man going out from restaurant seemed to be very tired.
3) I’ll call for the booked tickets on my way back.
4) Not knowing how to get there he asked me to show him the way.
5) The progress achieved by our country in industry is great.
3. Выпишите предложения. Найдите в предложении герундий, подчеркните его. Определите его время, залог н его функцию. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1) I couldn´t finish translating the article in the time given to us.
2) When the weather is fine. I like going for a walk.
3) We look forward to meeting you next week.
4) My sister doesn´t like skating, she prefers skiing.
5) I am interested in buying new car.
4. Прочитайте и письменно переведите текст.
Russia and Social Security System Reforms
In December 2011, a new federal law introducing changes to the Russian social security system passed the final stage of approval. The new regulations, which came into force on 1 January 2012, expand the scope of individuals considered “insured individuals” and will impact the application and collection of insurance contributions to the state pension, medical, and social security funds, potentially increasing the tax burden on Russian employers in respect of most categories of employees. The new law does not affect the mandatory contributions for insurance against occupational accidents and diseases (and the latter contributions are not covered in this Flash International Executive Alert).
Insurance contributions to state pension, medical, and social security funds were introduced in 2010, replacing a unified social tax. The most significant change was that the amount of employee income subject to insurance contributions was capped. As a result, social security tax was not paid on amounts exceeding the limit. Also, employers were freed from paying insurance contributions for most foreign nationals who work in Russia (i.e.. those who stay in Russia temporarily).
The amendments to the social security regulations introduced by the new federal law overturn, to a large degree, the above rules.
1. Cancelling Limitations on Employee Income Subject to Social Security
In genera], the new law maintains the cap on the amount of employee income subject to insurance contributions. However, during the next two years, this cap will not be applicable.
Normally your Social Security card will be mailed to you within 2 to 4 weeks after applying for it. In the meantime, you may be issued a temporary card that is proof that your application is in process. If your local office does not issue temporary cards, then you will want to have a copy made of your application.
Working Venus Non-Working Cards
If you apply for a Social Security number and are a legal resident, but are unable to work or unauthorized to work, then you Social Security card will have the notation, "Not valid for employment" You can still use your card for other reasons, such as obtaining insurance or opening a bank account or when registering for school. But if at some part you start working, Social Security will have to notify the INS unless you reapply and are issued a Social Security card with the employment restriction.
You must provide a statement to Social Security from the government agency that is asking you to provide a Social Security number when you apply for a non-working card. The original letter (or certified copy) on letterhead stationary from the agency must identify you as the applicant, cite the law that requires that you have a Social Security number, and indicate that you meet the agency´s requirements to receive the benefit or service (except for having a Social Security number).