Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
Устная тема: Издание учебников в Великобритании
3. Найдите и подчеркните сказуемое в следующих предложениях.
1. Such men may learn by trial and error but they cannot in any real sense be taught it.
2. His work as a writer is unremitting.
3. Every young author will find that field a handful of publishers is pre-eminent.
4. Neither genius nor even mediocre talent remains undiscovered very long.
5. The writer´s work is presented to publishers in type written form.
6. One other organization should be mentioned.
7. They have given up ambitions to drive railway trains and pilot spaceships.
4. Сделайте письменный перевод текста. Сделайте машинный перевод текста.
Сравните ваш вариант с полученным машинным переводом.
1. Authorship is essentially an individual thing. Authors are born, not made. Most authors know that they will one day be writers very soon after they have given up ambitions to drive railway trains or pilot space - ships. The author is the man who is abnormally obsessed with the mysteries of human behavior and the desire to communicate to his fellows in fitting language his sense of the mystery. Men of this type are always with us, though the forms their expression of the mystery take change with the centuries and with new developments in the media of communication. Such men may learn by trial and error, but they cannot be taught it.
2. The author´s education is private and personal; it begins at the moment when he is first aware of himself and other people; and his work as a writer is unremitting, so that he is perhaps never so busy as when he appears most idle. His stock-in-trade is himself, and all he needs to practise his trade is paper, pen and ink, though he will be well advised to see that what he has transcribed in ink is later presented to publishers in typewritten form.
5. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам (письменно).
1. The author is the man who is abnormally obsessed with the mysteries of human behavior.
2. All he needs to practise his trade is paper, pen and ink.
3. It is to these publishers that the ambitious young author submits his first book.
4. The consuming desire to write does not guarantee in its possessor the ability to do so.
5. Men of this type are always with us.
6. Such men may learn by trial and error.
7. The author´s education is private and personal.
8. His education begins at the moment when he is first aware of himself.