Английский, вариант 2 (GOING ONLINE)
Содержимое: 40623235137037.rar (31 Кбайт)
КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА 4
1. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Выпишите из каждого глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и залог. Напишите форму инфинитива глагола.
1. The rent includes gas and electricity.
2. Automobile industry has been developing in our country since 1917.
3. Blinov designed and constructed a track-laying tractor driven by a steam engine.
4. Combustion will rise the temperature and expand the gases.
5. The connecting rod is pushing the piston upwards.
6. Several types of tractors have been produced for work in agriculture.
2. Выберите нужную форму глагола. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Выберите требуемую по смыслу форму глагола и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. If I ... (take) some medicine my stomach-ache ... (disappear).
2. If the previous occupants ... (look) after the flat well it... (be) so dirty now.
3. If he ... (put) the car keys somewhere safe he ... (lose) them yesterday.
4. If I ... (be) you I ... (waste) my time.
3. Перепишите и переведите предложения на русский язык. Выпишите причастный (Absolute Participle Construction) или инфинитивный (Complex Object, Complex Subject) оборот и определите его тип.
1. The character of Mickey Mouse is known to be created by Walt Disney.
2. I saw your advertisement appear in the newspaper.
3. The working day being over, the city transport was overcrowded.
4. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст.
All over the world, people are gaining access to the Internet. More and more people are using computers to go online. This change has hap¬pened quickly. For example, in 1997, there were fewer than eight million Internet users in Japan. Just five years later, there were almost 65 million. During that same period, Internet use around the world grew by 600%. The Internet is affecting many lives, and it is changing how we communicate. But are these changes good or bad?
The Internet can be a great tool for communication. Everyone agrees on that. People can use e-mail to keep in touch with family and friends whether they are far away or just across town. Sending an e-mail message is quick, easy, and cheap. People can also use the Internet to find new friends. Do you want to talk about politics or sports or how to find true love? Go online! You will find people who share your interests. Maybe you will make friends in distant places and learn about other cultures. In many ways, the Internet can bring people together.
However, some people say that the Internet has the opposite effect. They claim that it is leading to less communication, not more. These people believe that time online means time alone. "The Internet is taking people away from their families and friends," they say. "It draws people away from their communities, and that is not good."
So, what is actually happening? Researchers are trying to find out. They are studying the effects of the Internet on our lives. They are looking at the behavior of people who use it and people who do not. At this point, there are two basic ideas about what is happening. Some researchers who have done studies in the United States have bad news for people who often go online. They report that people who use the Internet on a regular basis are more often lonely and unhappy. They say that these people are spending time at their computers instead of with other people, so they have less active social lives.
Other researchers disagree. They describe other studies from the United States and some from England. These show that people who often go online make more connections with other people because they use the Internet to communicate. And here is a surprise. According to these studies, frequent Internet users get in touch more not just online but by phone and in person, too. They have busier social lives, and they are usually happier. They also watch less TV. Does going online affect everyone in the same way? Perhaps not. Perhaps the effects of Internet use depend on a person´s character. Psychologist Robert Kraut thinks this is so. According to Kraut, the Internet allows social people to become even, more social. It lets them get in touch with friends more easily, and they go out more often. And people who are not social? They may use the Internet to avoid others. They may like going online so that they don´t have to talk to anyone.
However, this does not mean that the Internet is unhealthy for shy people. In fact, the Internet can help shy people make friends. Researchers find that shy people frequently communicate more easily online than face- to-face. The Internet is changing how we communicate. Maybe you can see its effects on your own life. It is less easy to see larger changes in our communities or around the entire world, but changes are happening. It is something to think about.
5. Перепишите вопросы к тексту и письменно ответьте на них.
1. Why do people use e-mail?
2. How does the Internet bring people together?
3. What the opposite effect, does the Internet have?
4. Does going online affect everyone in the same way?
5. Why do shy people frequently communicate more easily online than face-to-face?
6. How does the Internet influence your own life?
7. How do you prefer to get in touch with your friends just going online, by phone or in person?
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.