Английский, вариант 6 (Schooldays of a Rock Star)
Содержимое: 40123211252410.rar (30,31 Кбайт)
Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
I. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в Present Perfect, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (not to surf) the Internet for a long time.
2. She always (to want) to be a computer programmer.
3. You ever (to eat) lobsters?
4. What’s the most interesting film you ever (to see)?
5. She never (to be) abroad.
6. They (to visit) New York many times this year.
II. Поставьте глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. I (to be) to London this year.
2. I (to go) to London 3 years ago.
3. You ever (to be) to London?
4. When you (to go) to London?
5. Rose works in a factory. She (to work) there for 10 months. Before that she (to work) as a waitress in a restaurant.
III. Раскройте скобки, поставьте глаголы в Past Simple или Past Perfect.
1. When I (to call) my friend, he (to go) out, so I (talk) with his mother.
2. I (to buy) a new mobile because I (to lose) my old one.
3. My computer (to break down) and I (to lose) all the work which I (to do).
4. Richard (to buy) a new note-book yesterday because he (to fill) his old one.
5. Alex didn’t recognize his classmate. He (to change) a lot.
IV. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в будущее время (Simple, Continuous, Perfect). Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I hope he (to get) a god job soon.
2. I don’t think they (to arrive) early.
3. Tom (to wait) at the station at 4 p.m.
4. By next month she (to live) in this house for 20 years.
5. What you (to do) at this time tomorrow?
6. We are sure she (to move) to Moscow.
V. Подчеркните сказуемое предложения, определите его видовременную форму, раскройте скобки, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Look! The sun (to rise). It’s so beautiful.
2. The sun (to rise) at 8.15 yesterday.
3. The sun (to rise) in the east.
4. When we got up, the sun already (to rise).
5. You ever (to see) the sunrise?
6. When we (to watch) the sunrise yesterday, it (to start) raining.
VI. Подчеркните модальные глаголы и их эквиваленты в предложениях, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. My younger sister could speak good English when she was 8.
2. It’s a great book. You must read it.
3. May I use this computer, please?
4. She didn’t have any time during the day, so she had to write the report at night.
5. He wasn’t able to fix the computer himself. He had to call a technician.
6. You should go to the doctor. You don’t look well.
VII. Заполните пропуски соответствующими модальными глаголами и их эквивалентами.
1. There were big traffic jams yesterday. We … walk 3 blocks. (must/ had to/may)
2. He … spend hours online. (must/ should/can)
3. … I use you phone? (may/am able to/was able to)
4. You don’t … buy a new computer right now. (must/had to/ have to). I … give you mine for some time. (should/can/must)
5. I’m sorry, but I … not call you yesterday. (could/must/may)
6. Do you think he … to solve this problem? (can/must/will be able to)
VIII. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод существительных в функции определения.
1. She wanted to get a job of a sales manager.
2. Her work experience was long enough to apply for this position.
3. The job interview went very well and she got the job.
4. She got a pay rise last year.
5. She is planning a national sales campaign now.
IX. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на степени сравнения прилагательных и наречий и на сравнительные конструкции.
1. His job is boring. He wants to do something more interesting.
2. The longer he works, the less he likes his job.
3. His salary is much smaller than mine.
4. He is the most experienced accountant I have ever known.
5. She is not as experienced as he.
6. She goes on business trips more often than I.
X. Заполните пропуски словами many, much, a lot of.
1. I don’t like watching TV so I don’t need … channels on my TV set.
2. Do you have … information about the economy of Russia?
3. He communicates with … people on the Internet and spends very … time online.
4. How … time do you spend at the computer?
5. How … e-mails do you send a day?
XI. Составьте утвердительные предложения из следующих слов:
1. as a, in a, works, sister, younger, company, my, big, bookkeeper.
2. Mathematics, my, at school, were, subjects, and Chemistry, favourite.
3. very, some, there are, in, places, Ekaterinburg, interesting.
4. Russia, Ekaterinburg, the, one, is, of, in, cities, largest.
5. of, are, we, of, the, Economics, Ural, University, students, state, part-time.
XII. Выберите соответствующий вспомогательный глагол для следующих отрицательных предложений: a) do, b) does, c) did, d) is, e) are, f) was, g) have, h) will ....
1. We … not study yesterday. It was Sunday.
2. She … not work anymore. She is retired.
3. He … not been to New York yet. It’s his dream.
4. You … not reading this newspaper. Can I take it?
5. It … not rain tomorrow. I heard the weather forecast.
6. Where is Ann? I … not know. I ... not seen her today.
XIII. Поставьте следующие предложения в отрицательную форму.
1. We have been to France this year.
2. She likes reading very much.
3. She went to the library yesterday.
4. They go to the cinema very often.
5. He is a very good student and he studies very well.
XIV. Заполните пропуски соответствующими вопросительными словами.
1. … and … were you born?
2. … were your favourite subjects at school?
3. … many new subjects do you study at University?
4. … did you decide to enter the Ural State University of Economics?
5. … influenced your choice?
XV. Поставьте вопрос к выделенным словам в предложении. Начните вопрос с указанного слова.
1. I finished school last year. When…
2. We study Economics. What…
3. He is taking an exam now. Who …
4. She studied at school in Pyshma. Where …
5. We have already taken 3 exams this month. How many …
XVI. Прочитайте и письменно переведите весь текст.
Schooldays of a Rock Star
Bill Wyman, now in his sixties, was a member of The Rolling Stones, one of the most successful rock bands in the world. Here he tells us about his childhood.
“I was one of three kids out of my primary school to get a place at grammar school. I was happy because I liked learning, but my father wasn’t very pleased because I had to wear a uniform. The uniform was expensive, and we were very poor. Also I needed a bicycle because the school was a long way from where I lived.
One day, a boy from school invited me to his house. It was a lovely house – a palace compared with mine. My father said I couldn’t invite my friend back to my house. In fact I didn’t want my friends to visit me – it was too embarrassing.
We lived in a small house. We had no electricity or running water, and the toilet was in the garden. There was no heating in the house. In winter there was ice on the inside of our bedroom windows, so getting out of bed was really hard.
School was going well: I was about 16 and had to take my exams. But one day my father said, “Right, I’ve had enough of your school. You’re leaving.”
I left school and started earning money for the family and I never went to college. That was the end of my education but I can’t complain – after that I got into music, and the rest is history!”
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.