1. What is meant by the right bank?
1. The collection of the law containing provisions relating to banking;
2. The law governing banking operations carried out under condition of registration of the bank;
3. The rule of law, establishing the rules for the activities of banks.
2. Is it true that the credit institution is prohibited to engage in industrial, commercial and insurance activities?
3. Does the Criminal Code entered into force on 1 January 1997, in contrast to the old criminal responsibility for the commission of the crime of illegal banking activity?
4. When the banks have become an integral part of the economy of the most developed states and concentrated in the hands of virtually all of their cash flow?
1. At the beginning of XV in .;
2. In the middle of the XVI century .;
3. in the middle XVII.
5. In accordance with the legal form of listed banks are divided into:
2. The private;
6. The Russian banking system is:
1. The single-level;
2. The two-tier;
3. The three-tier.
7. Which of the following features do not comply with the constitutional foundations of banking law?
1. programmable banking, spreading her legal status of entrepreneurship;
2. establish a minimum guarantee of the rights and interests of participants of banking relationships;
3. To create the basis for a uniform legal regulation of banking;
4. establish special competence credit institutions.
8. What are the objectives of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation?
1. Ensuring the effective and smooth functioning of settlement systems;
2. making a profit;
3. The implementation of monopolistic emission of cash and organization of their treatment;
4. The determination of the order of settlements with foreign countries.
9. What are the directions listed below the Central Bank of Russia (CBR) does not carry out the regulation of credit institutions and supervision over them?
1. The regulation of prudential regulations for credit institutions;
2. lending to credit institutions;
3. participate in the development of the basic principles of organization of settlements in the Russian Federation;
4. The management of liquidity of the banking system by buying and selling government securities to banks.
10. By whom and for how long is appointed chairman of the Bank of Russia for the position?
1. The State Duma for a term of four years;
2. The President of the Russian Federation for a period of three years;
3. The Government of the Russian Federation for a period of four years.
11. What is the main purpose of the cash settlement centers of the Bank of Russia as its structural unit?
1. Provision of accounting and control of the cash transactions through correspondent accounts opened by credit institutions;
2. regulation of required reserves deposited with the Bank of Russia;
3. To ensure the effective, reliable and secure operation of payment system of the Russian Federation.
12. Is it true that the credit institution is established on the basis of any form of ownership as a business entity?
13. What are aimed active operations of commercial banks?
1. The formation of the bank's equity capital;
2. to accept deposits (deposits);
3. to open and maintain accounts of clients;
4. to interbank loans;
5. accommodation of bank resources.
14. Which of the following does not apply to the principles of the principles of lending?
1. The principle of repayment;
2. The principle of urgency;
3. The principle of payment;
4. The principle of compulsory.
15. What could lead to violation of credit institutions with the requirements of the Law "On counteraction to legalization (laundering) of proceeds of crime"?