Having examined the chapter 1.
Question 1. The ethics of business communication based on knowledge:
5) all of the above disciplines.
Question 2: What is communication?
1) a conversation between two or more people;
2) the dispute;
3) the interaction between subject and object;
4) the interaction of people with the purpose of exchanging information;
5) joint vacation.
Question 3. What is the main objective of business communication?
1) productive cooperation;
2) strict regulation of control and hierarchical juxtaposition managed;
3) To establish interpersonal contacts;
4) the search for the "right" people to solve production issues;
5) The search for the "right" people to solve personal and business issues.
Question 4: What is the ruling Dale Carnegie builds in the most important law of human behavior?
1) say that the interests of your interlocutor.
2) Instil interlocutor conscious of its importance and do it sincerely;
3) Encourage others to talk about themselves;
4) a genuine interest in other people;
Question 5. What can be considered a characteristic difference between the Americans?
1) Manifestation of genuine interest to the problems of the business partner;
2) they can not listen;
3) The ability to smile;
4) speak only of himself;
5) many of them are losers.
Explore Chapter 2.
Question 1: What kind of person says a lot smarter than others?
1) short-tempered man, constantly cranky;
2) a person cheerful, no difficulties in communicating;
3) persons uncommunicative;
4) a person with low self-esteem;
5) a person with high self-esteem.
Question 2. Find the definition of dominance irrelevant point. A person with a dominant character behaves in relation to the other party:
1) from the standpoint of superiority;
2) gives to convince himself, though inwardly disagree;
3) there is no doubt like "Is it appropriate";
4) does not accept the objection; often interrupts;
5) tends to influence the interlocutor.
Question 3. Which of the following items do not correspond to the nature of