1. The procedure for the expansion of the numerator of the original factor in the amount of certain terms used in the simulation of deterministic factor systems, the method characterized by:
c) the formal expansion;
d) there is no right answer.
2. maneuverability equity ratio describes:
a) the share of own funds invested in current assets;
b) the share of working capital in current assets;
c) the share of equity in assets;
d) the turnover of its own funds.
3. Methods of determining the intensity factor loading of the equipment:
a) the ratio of the actual hour performance equipment to the design hourly productivity;
b) the ratio of the actual operating time of the equipment to the normative time;
c) the ratio of the actual volume of production to production capacity;
d) the ratio of production to the average cost of the equipment used.
4. Uvyazhite kind of resource indicator of the intensity of its use:
1) material resources; a) labor productivity;
2) plant and equipment; b) materialootdacha:
3) human resources; c) capital ratio.
5. Expenses from ordinary activities include:
a) selling costs;
b) interest expense;
c) cost of sales, goods, works and services;
d) the income tax;
d) other expenses;
e) administrative expenses.
6. At the absolute type of financial stability coefficient of coverage Working capital (excluding long-term debt sources):
a) greater than or equal to one;
b) less than unity;
c) can take any value;
g) data to estimate the situation enough.
7. The effectiveness of the use of funds characterize performance:
a) the profitability and business activity;
b) financial stability;
8. Method of determining the time of circulation of accounts payable:
9. The growth rate of marketable products amounted to 105.8%, the growth rate of the average number - 101.2%. How has the effectiveness of the utilization of labor resources (labor productivity)?
10.Op thinned yoke marginal profit level for the following data: sales revenue - 40 Ltd. th. Rub .; semi-variable costs - 22, OOO thousand. rub .; fixed costs - 14, OOO thousand. rub .:
11 .Opredelite volume of products shipped by the following data: gross production - 49 200 thousand. Rub .; change in semi-finished products of own production decrease of 800 thousand. rub .; change in stock of finished goods - an increase of 1 000 thousand. rub .:
12.Opredelite leverage effect for the following data: the average interest rate on loans of 19%, earnings before interest and nalo¬gooblozheniya - 800 thousand. Rub., The average value of the equity capital - 2000 thousand. Rub., The average value of loans and borrowings - 1000 thous. rubles. stav¬ka income tax (in shares) 0.20:
13.Opredelite size of the impact of the extensive use of fixed assets for the change in the volume of commercial products (by chain pod¬stanovok or differences) with the following data: the capital ratio according to plan - 0.75 rub., The average annual value of fixed assets is actually 160 million. Rub., The planned volume production - 200 million. rub., the actual volume of production - 230 mln. rub.
14.Opredelite value of the current ratio, if the amount of short-term liabilities at the date of preparation buhgalter¬skogo balance is 600 thousand. Rub., The total value of assets - 1 000 thousand. Rub., Non-current assets - 300 thousand. Rub .: