1. Who can waive the right to appeal to the court (for CPC)?
2. What are the two main types of legal proceedings distinguishes the CPC?
3. What is different from the appeal court of appeal?
4. To submit to the judge in the exercise of justice?
5. As a general rule, at the hearing the prosecutor represents the interests of ...:
6. The entities directly involved in justice - is ...:
7. Who are the participants in the proceedings have the right to challenge the judge?
8. The parties to the civil proceedings - is ...:
9. After replacing the improper hand the case ...:
10. Participation in a number of defendants in a single claimant is called ...:
11. Recognize a person incapable can only ...:
12. Delineation of jurisdiction between different levels of the judicial system namely:
13. To conclude the settlement agreement can only ...:
14. The provision of an opinion on the case - it is the prerogative ...:
15. A third party, independent claims concerning the subject of the dispute may intervene in the proceedings:
16. The representative can be:
17. What is the responsibility of the representative?
18. The process steps of proof:
19. Do not be proven:
20. The evidence for the trial have a predetermined force.
90. Which of the principles of a constitutional?
91. What is one of the responsibilities of the persons involved in the case:
92. The participants of the process, promote justice, otnosyat¬sya:
93. Civil standing citizens voz¬nikaet:
94. Standing and capacity yuridi¬cheskih persons arises from:
95. The decision of the arbitral tribunal, adopted in Russia, may be challenged by the parties of arbitration proceedings:
96. The appeal is served at the end of:
97. The basis for the review of newly discovered circumstances, the decision of the court are:
98. The application for involuntary admission of a citizen in a psychiatric hospital submitted to the court:
99. The application for recognition of ownerless movable submitted to the court a person:
100. The statement of claim shall be signed by: