Task 1. Database "Applicant"
Formulation of the problem. In this variant of the task it is necessary to create a database in which the following tasks would be solved:
• input, storage and retrieval of information about applicants;
• Registration of basic data on higher education institutions preferred by applicants;
• keeping records of payment of preparatory courses for applicants;
• Tracking the results of admission and attendance of studies after admission.
The order of the task.
1. Creating a database. On the File menu, click New, and from the list of templates on the General tab, select the "Database" template. Save the database you create as Entrant.mdb.
2. Use the constructor to create the following tables.
Name Type Size
CodeAb Counter 4
Surname Text 15
Name Text 15
Middle name Text 1
Passport Text 15
Index Long Integer 4
City Text 15
Address Text 20
Average Score Single with Floating 4
Photo Field of object OLE -
Notes Field MEMO -
In order to counter copyright infringement and property rights, we ask you to immediately inform us at email@example.com the fact of such violations and to provide us with reliable information confirming your copyrights or rights of ownership. Email must contain your contact information (name, phone number, etc.)