Ready database "Travel agency"
Employees of the travel agency sell travel vouchers to different countries. Several routes are organized in each country. For each route, the purpose of the trip (rest, excursion, treatment, shop tour, training, etc.) is indicated.
It is necessary to design the database TRAVEL AGENCY, the information of which will allow you to determine the most popular routes for the current year, track customer appeals, etc.
The database should store information:
• COUNTRIES: country code, country name, visa cost (rub.);
• ROUTES: country code, route code, route name;
• SALES: the route code, the purpose of the trip, the price of the voucher (rub.), The number of vouchers sold along the route, the date of sale.
When designing a database, the following should be considered:
• Several routes are organized in each country. The route is relevant to only one country;
• The route participates in several sales. Sale is associated with only one route.
In addition, please note:
• A route is required for each country. Each route is necessarily related to some country;
• the route does not necessarily participate in the sale (it may be unclaimed). Each sale is necessarily associated with one route.