13 Task 5 questions
Question 1. What is the methodological features of legal psychology?
1. Legal psychology as a scientific discipline is intermediate between law and psychology.
2. Legal psychology as a science has its object, theory, methods and practical recommendations.
3. Legal psychology explores the peculiarities of the human psyche in the system of legal relations and conditions of legal activity.
4. Legal psychology - a scientific and practical discipline that studies the psychological patterns of "human-right."
5. Legal psychology is studying legal action.
Question 2. What are the principles of psychology that are the foundation of its theory. Which of the following principles do not apply to them?
1. The principle of determinism.
2. The principle of the psyche.
3. The principle of unity of consciousness and activity.
4. The principle of historicism.
5. The personal approach.
Question 3. What is a professional deformation of the person of the lawyer?
1. Mental disorder that arose under the influence of adverse operating conditions.
2. The level of training of lawyers.
3. The index indicating the professional affiliation of man.
4. The psychological immune to the effects of negative factors business.
5. Over-expression of professional qualities, skills, abilities, which hampers the flexibility of higher mental functions.
Question 4. Who are the scientists of the past explained the criminal orientation of the personality characteristics of the structure of the human body?
2. C. Lombroso.
5. VM Bekhterev.
Question 5. Which of the principles of jurisprudence directs the lawyer to find reasons that motivate a person to illegal acts?
1. The principle of the personal approach.
2. The principle of unity of consciousness and activity.
3. The principle of determinism.
4. The principle of the psyche.
5. I do not know.
Question 1. What is the legal person within the meaning of psychology?
1. A person who is the subject of criminal proceedings.
2. The individual has a criminal orientation.
3. Any person has the necessary psychological characteristics.
4. The person has the necessary psychological characteristics, included in the system of legal relations.
5. The social side of the human psyche.
Question 2: Which of the following criteria do not apply to the psychological features of the person?
5. Age and sex.
Question 3. Which of the following factors has the greatest impact on individuals?
5. The rules of morality and law.
Question 4: Is it possible to judge the legal consciousness of the person in his education?
1. It is possible under any circumstances.
2. It is possible, if he has a law degree.
3. You can not, under any circumstances.
4. You can not if you do not take into account other factors of identity formation.
5. It is possible only after checking their knowledge of the law.
Question 5. What is different about the content of offender on the content of the individual law-abiding citizen?
1. Do nothing different.
2. Different opposite of moral principles, life experience, knowledge and skills, as well as the motives of behavior.
3. The offender does not know the law, and a law-abiding person knows.
4. If the offender has repented, it is no different.
5. The law-abiding can control your emotions, and criminal - not.
Question 1. What are the reasons most often keep law-abiding person from committing a crime?
1. Respect for the rule of law, responsibility to family and friends.
2. Fear of punishment.
3. Family tradition of lawful behavior.
4. Fear of being identified by witnesses and witnesses.
5. Uncertainty about personal gain from the offense.