Question № 1. Specify true statement:
1) Information processing - is the removal of the stored information;
2) A method for storing information does not depend on its carrier;
3) Information System - a large amount of information stored on a special media;
4) The communication channel - this combination of technical devices ensuring the transfer of signal from source to destination;
5) The process of using information does not apply to information processes.
Question № 2. called Broadcaster:
1) Machine language;
2) low-level programming language;
3) high-level language;
4) The program provides translation from Russian into English;
5) The program provides translation software for high-level language into machine language.
Question № 3. semantic components characterize information:
1) The pragmatic aspect;
2) The syntactic aspect;
3) The semantic aspect;
4) The external aspect;
5) The internal aspect.
Question № 4. Prevent the destruction of information related to operations:
1) collection of information;
2) information storage;
3) Finding information;
4) protection of information;
5) Transmission of information.
Question № 5. Von Neumann formulated the general principles of the universal computing devices:
1) In the 20 years of the twentieth century;
2) In the 30 years of the twentieth century;
3) In the 40 years of the twentieth century;
4) In the 50 years of the twentieth century;
5) In the 60 years of the twentieth century.
Question № 1. The benefits of personal computers compared to the big computer does not include:
1) Low cost;
2) ease of use;
3) Easy to repair;
4) The possibility of combining in a network;
5) high speed computing.
Question № 2. Available methods of interfacing external devices to the computer is called:
1) Principle of von Neumann;
2) the principle of Backus;
3) the principle of open architecture;
4) The principle of IBM PC;
5) the principle of Microsoft.
Question № 3. The integrated circuit, similar in function to the central processor mainframe, called:
1) a microprocessor;