Collection of case studies on the subject "Constitutional law of foreign countries."
Question 1: What are the elements of the structure are the norm in these examples?
According to Article 126 of the Constitution of Albania, 1998. "Judge of the Constitutional Court can be detained or arrested only if he was captured during the commission of a crime or immediately after its commission." In para 2 par.2 of the Constitution of Hungary 1949. It contains the following provision: "If the President does not agree with the law or any of its provisions, it is up to the signing within the period for deliberation ... may refer the law, with its comments to the State Assembly for reconsideration."
What is the constitutional and legal norms of the decision of the case you would have preferred, and why?
1). Norma contained in the act of the President or the act of Parliament?
2). The rules contained in the act of parliament or religious norms?
3). The rules contained in the act of the federal parliament and the parliament act subject of the federation?
Tip: This mission requires that you apply not only knowledge of constitutional law of the hierarchy of norms, but also remember and studied in the theory of State and Law of the forms of government and forms of government.
Question 3: 1). What are the features of the organic law highlighted in the constitutional definition?
2). What is the purpose of organic laws of the Constitution of Venezuela?
Sometimes the definition of organic laws are found in the constitutions. According st.203 Constitution of Venezuela of 1999. "Organic laws are those which are so called in the Constitution; accepted for the organization of public authorities, or to the development of citizens´ constitutional rights and serve as a stop for other regulatory laws. " Source: The text of the Constitution of Venezuela of 1999. Spanish on the official website of the National Congress http://www.sail.gov.ve
Question 4. What is the act - permanent or temporary? Explain your answer.
Northern Ireland Act of 2000 suspended the activities of the Northern Ireland Assembly and other bodies indefinitely (in this Act) the time to resolution of the conflict situation. This Act regulates both management issues for the period of suspension, and the procedure for restoring the previous regulation. In particular, it provides:
"1. (1) During the term of this section, Northern Ireland Assembly suspend its activities in accordance with the provisions of this section:
(2) No act can not be adopted by the Assembly.
(3) Neither the Assembly nor the Assembly committees can not hold meetings or to engage in any activity ka¬koy,
(4) No person shall continue to be in his post or be considered izbran¬nym or appointed as a minister or junior minister or as president or deputy president by statutory committee.
(5) The functions specified in paragraphs 52 and 53 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998 (Seva * ro-South Ministerial Council and the British-Irish Council) should not be executed.
(6) 2 (1) After the entry into force of paragraph 1, if it is deemed reasonable, the Minister of State may take steps to initiate a review of the approving, implementation and review of the Belfast Agreement.
(2) The Secretary of State issued an order (the "Order of restoration") is entitled to mo¬ment established by this order, terminate, provided for in paragraph 1 ". Source: Constitution of Europe. M .: NORMA, 2001. T. 1. S. 517.
Question 5. The following is a curious example, which, however, allows you to check the knowledge of the characteristics of constitutional legal custom. Is the following custom-constitutional pravovvym? Explain your answer.
"There is a world of soldiers polite and helpful than the soldiers of Her Majesty the Queen of Great Britain.