Control tasks on part 3 of the course (chapters 5 and 6)
Read the assignment carefully, pay attention to the mandatory use of these grammatical constructions. If they are not used, the job will not be credited. In paragraphs 3 and 4, pay attention to a limited number of proposals in response - from 1 to 3, with one of them must contain a specified grammatical construction.
1. Locate the texts lessons 13-18 (texts 13-18) five proposals with the grammatical structure "Complex addition» (Complex object), studied in the course. Write it down and translated into Russian.
2. translated into English the following sentences using the structure «Complex object»:
1. We want the children to play here.
2. He saw someone enters the bank.
3. Do you expect that the work will be done soon?
4. We expect them to have a good time in Cyprus.
5. I want him to finish the job.
6. We have heard that she knows everything.
7. Would you like us to discuss this issue today?
8. We expect that this place will be built a new kindergarten.
9. We would like to get the job done today.
10. She heard the door open.
3. Answer the following questions on the study of the text in English. The answer to each question should contain from one to three sentences, while one of them must necessarily include the construction of «Complex object»:
1. What activities are included in the marketing process?
2. What is the role of the government in the economic activity?
3. How is cheap labour used in the process of globalization?
4. How do companies recruit new employees?
4. Answer the following questions on the study of the text in English. The answer to each question should contain from one to three sentences, while one of them will be "conditional offer" (comply structures «Conditionals», studied to date). The conditional sentence should be 1, 2 or 3 types. Do not use conditional sentences of mixed type.
1. Do you think that presentation skills are important for managers? Why?
2. What is market research?
3. Why are companies driven by the profit motive?
4. Is unemployment a result of competition in the labor market?
5. Is it important to protect nature and environment in the process of globalization?