Put on EXCELLENT in 2015g.
QUESTIONS OF THE FINAL EXAMINATION
1. What is the advantage of a corporation in comparison with other forms of business organization?
a) in limited liability of the parties;
b) in unlimited liability of owners;
C) the impossibility of dividing the capital into shares.
2. What are the main functions of corporate finance:
a) stimulating and distributing functions;
b) distribution and control functions;
c) control and regulatory functions.
3. What monetary relations should be attributed to financial relations?
A) monetary relations arising from the receipt and repayment of long-term and short-term bank loans;
b) monetary relations arising in the payment of accounts payable;
C) monetary relations arising in the process of money flow between parent organizations and their structural divisions (in vertically integrated structures).
4. Centralized funds of funds do not include:
a) payments to the budget;
B) deductions to state off-budget funds;
c) enterprise finances.
49. What is the peculiarity of line-item budgets?
A) the saved funds under one item of expenditure can freely flow into another budget item;
b) the possibility of obtaining funds in an unlimited amount to achieve certain goals;
c) strict limitation of the amount for each separate item of expenditure, without the possibility of transferring it to another article.
50. What is the name of the amount of money received by the enterprise´s settlement account for the products sold to consumers, works performed and services provided?
a) proceeds from the sale of products;
b) non-operating income;
c) profit from the sale of products.