Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 80 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Economics and sociology of work. The relationship with other sciences.
2. Basic concepts of the discipline.
3. Human needs - the model structure.
4. Requirements of existence.
5. Requirements to achieve life goals. Dynamic needs.
6. The main aspects.
7. Problems of the discipline. Methodology.
8. Structure of Sciences on labor and personnel.
9. The main characteristics of the Labour Sciences.
10. Methodology of a comprehensive study of the economic and social problems of labor.
11. Labour and employment.
12. The essence of the various labor concepts.
13. The nature and content of the work.
14. Working conditions and their formation.
15. Human resources: the basic concepts.
16. Health as a component of labor potential.
17. Morality, as a component of labor potential.
20. Organized, assertiveness, education, and professionalism.
21. Formation of the labor force in the national economy.
22. Effect of reproduction on the formation of labor resources.
23. The use of manpower: the main indicators.
24. Evaluate the labor potential in the economy.
25. Types of motives of human activity.
26. The Matrix "target - the means." The structure of the incentive schemes.
27. On the theories of motivation and management style.
28. The structure of economic resources. Components of human activity.
29. The productivity and profitability of labor.
30. The concept of effective work.
31. The theory of value and the efficiency of investment and human capital.
32. The division of labor: types and boundaries.
33. The production, technological and labor processes.
34. Workplace. The structure of the manufacturing operation.
35. The cost of work - Classification.
36. The system of labor standards.
37. Labor Standards.
38. Optimizing labor. Major factors.
39. The main criteria for the valuation of labor.
40. The methods of work.
41. General characteristics of the methods of investigation of labor processes and working time.
42. Methods for timekeeping, DAF and fotohronometrazha.
44. Photo working time.
45. The method of moment observations.
46. \u200b\u200bThe structure of the regulations.
47. Factors affecting the value of standards.
48. Requirements for the standards and the basic stages of their development.
49. Methods for the establishment of regulatory constraints.
50. Differential and enlarged standards.
51. The sequence of establishing labor standards.
52. Schematic diagrams of determining the number of personnel.
53. The structure of the optimization problem and the number of service standards.
54. The overall objective of optimizing the division of labor and personnel.
55. Methods of optimization of division of labor and personnel.
56. The principles of revenue in a market economy.
57. Analysis of the distribution of personal income.
58. The structure of the income of employees.
59. Funds and the wage system.
60. The structure of the wage fund.