Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 141 issue volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
1. Finance and their composition.
2. Finance businesses. The main functions of finance.
3. The financial mechanism of business entities.
4. Financial Instruments.
5. The subject of financial management.
6. Financial management as a science.
7. The functions of financial management of the enterprise.
8. The main objectives and tasks of financial management of the enterprise.
9. Stages of development of financial management.
10. Types of financial management.
11. The functions and requirements of the financial manager.
12. The financial policy of the enterprise.
13. Differences between financial strategy and tactics.
14. Types of financial plans.
15. Budgeting as a way of regulation.
16. Financial forecasting and planning.
17. The impact of inflation on the financial policy of the enterprise.
18. The centers of responsibility in the company.
19. The content of the current monitoring of financial activity.
20. Financial performance.
21. Users of the financial statements.
22. The accounting policies of the enterprise, financial and management accounting.
23. Financial Information Management.
24. The annual financial statements (accounts).
25. Balance sheet.
26. Profit and loss account.
27. Statement of changes in equity.
28. Statement of Cash Flows.
29. The impact of inflation on the financial accounting and reporting.
30. The financial resources of the company and their sources.
31. Financial support for the company.
33. Formation and allocation of financial resources.
34. Basic types and forms of borrowing.
35. Financial leverage (leverage).
36. Accounts payable and management.
37. Commercial loans and management.
38. The financial (bank) loans and its forms.
39. The components of the analysis of liquidity and the main group of assets for liquidity.
40. Types of liabilities for repayment of urgency.
41. The concept of investment and its main sources.
42. The search for a strategic investor.
43. Issuing policy of the enterprise.
44. Financial leasing.
45. The essence of the profit distribution.
46. \u200b\u200bThe essence of the investment policy and investment centers.
47. Management of investment risks.
48. The main classification of investments.
49. Subjects and objects of investment.
50. Financial investments and specific management.
51. Types of investment portfolios.
52. The restructuring of the portfolio, are diversifying.
53. The essence of the business plan.
54. The effect of inflation on the investment process.
55. Communication functions of financial management.
56. The financial environment of business.
57. The elements that form the business environment.
58. The main responsibilities of businesses.
59. Tax policy of the firm.
60. The concept of franchising.
61. Financial Information and its basic types.
62. The essence of high performance and image of the company.
63. Chains, objectives, subject, principles and methods of financial analysis.
64. Basic and additional kinds of financial analysis.
65. The current horizontal, vertical, and a comparative analysis of the balance sheet.
66. The concept of financial assets.
67. The coefficients used in the implementation of the analysis of assets.
68. The concept of liability.
69. The essence and form of financial control.
70. Types of financial control.
71. The concept of "internal audit" and the essence of the enterprise.
72. The essence of the external audit, its role and importance.
73. Characteristics of short-term goals of the company.
74. Characteristics of long-chain firms.
75. The concept of eco