Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 74 issue volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. SUBJECT AND METHODS OF DISCIPLINE "History of Economic Thought"
2. ECONOMIC THOUGHT OF THE ANCIENT WORLD
3. ECONOMIC THOUGHT OF ANCIENT GREECE
5. ECONOMIC scholar Ibn Khaldun,
6. Economic Thought Middle Ages. Augustine. Thomas Aquinas
7. Early mercantilism
8. late mercantilism
9. JB Colbert
10. GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS classical political economy
11. F. Quesnay. A. SMITH. D. Riccardi
12. ECONOMIC DOCTRINE sang W.
13. W. sang on the cost and revenue
14. The economic views of P. de Boisguillebert
15. ECONOMIC DOCTRINE Physiocrats. F. Quesnay about "pure product"
16. "Economic Table" F. Quesnay
17. economic views A. Turgot
18. SUBJECT AND METHOD OF WORK A. SMITH
19. A. SMITH 0 value and the income
20. A. Smith's labor, capital and reproduction
21. "Dogma SMITH"
22. D. Riccardo about the cost of wages and profits
23. Ricardo of rent money, reproduction
24. ECONOMIC DOCTRINE Jean-B.SEYA
25. T. Malthus' theory of population
26. "iron law of wages" T. Malthus
27. ECONOMIC scientist John. Millie
28. SUBJECT AND METHOD OF POLITICAL ECONOMY OF MARX
29. Marx's surplus value
30. Marx's price of production
31. Karl Marx about the money, wages, profits
32. Karl Marx of rent
33. Marx's labor productivity, reproduction
34. The fixed and circulating capital. REPRODUCTION
35. The economic views of S. Sismondi
36. economic views P.-J. Proudhon
37. The economic views of economists utopians. Saint-Simon
38. Charles Fourier. R. OWEN
39. Methodological features of the historical school GERMANY
40. The new school of history
41. PRECURSORS marginalism. G. Goss
43. Menger About "ECONOMY Robinson." THEORY imputation
44. CONCEPT Menger INTERCHANGE BENEFITS
45. The expectations theory E. von Bohm-Bawerk
46. \u200b\u200bMarginalist CONCEPT W. Jevons
47. Margin CONCEPT L. Walras
48. The concept of general economic equilibrium Pareto
49. "Pareto optimum"
50. A. Marshall's "Economics"
51. A. Marshall on production costs, the impact of the interest rate on the propensity to accumulation
52. LAW "marginal productivity" J.. CLARK
54. THE CONCEPT OF VALUE IN THE WORKS Veblen and John. Commons
55. The concept of "measurement without theory" W. Mitchell
56. The theory of monopolistic COMPETITION E.CHEMBERLINA
57. The subject and method of political economy J. Software. Keynes
58. measures of state regulation of the economy in the teachings of J.. Keynes
59. Keynesian DOCTRINE
60. The concept of social market economy. ORDOLIBERALIZM
61. SYNTHETIC CONCEPT Schumpeter
62. Chicago school
63. monetarist Milton Friedman
64. Coase Theorem