Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 59 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The concept of "public relations, causes and development of science, occupation and industry" PUBLIC RELATIONS "
2. OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
3. In the PR system of marketing communications
4. Key terms and concepts
5. PRINCIPLES FOR CLASSIFICATION AND MAIN AREAS OF SERVICES OF PR
6. GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTIONS specialist in PR
7. REQUIREMENTS FOR PERSONNEL ON PR
8. OBJECTIVES PR MANAGER IN CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS
9. Management of problematic situations
10.DEYSTVIYA PR SPETSIALISTAPRI DEVELOPMENT OF ANTI-CRISIS PROGRAM
11. COMMUNICATION IN CRISIS
12. PUBLIC OPINION
13. STRUCTURE OF THE PUBLIC OPINION
14. S03DANIESTERE0TIP0V. TYPES target audience PR
15. JOURNALISTS AS KEY AUDIENCE
16 opinion leaders and "special interest groups"
17. BASIC ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE In OL
18. THE CONCEPT OF CORPORATE IMAGE
20. Personal effects LEADER LEADER
21. marketing communications and corporate image. The company's image and brand
22. THE CONCEPT OF CORPORATE CULTURE AND CORPORATE STYLE
23. THE CONCEPT OF CORPORATE STYLE
24. CORPORATE PR DEPARTMENT
25. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RUSSIAN MARKET PR Services
26. The functions and tasks of PR professionals working with channel media (MEDIA RELATIONS)
27. The differences and similarities in the work of specialists in public relations and SPOKESMAN
28. intra-COMMUNICATIONS AGAINST THE PERSONNEL
29. COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS IN ORGANIZATIONS
30. The print media corporate communications
31. PRIVACY PROTECTION MEANS
32 output channels for different audiences PUBLIC
33. The concept of "DATABASE target media"
34. SELECTION AND EVALUATION OF THE USE OF COMMUNICATIONS
35. RATINGS Media
36. GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF RUSSIAN MEDIA AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WORKING WITH THEM
ARTICLE 37. In industry or consumer magazines. Radio and television. Communication tools in problem and crisis situations
38. PRESS RELEASES
39. Press releases
40. OTHER KINDS OF WORKING PAPERS PR
41. PRESS CONFERENCE
42. TYPES OF OPERATING ACTIVITIES
43. In the RF Law "On mass media". RIGHTS OF CITIZENS
44. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF REVISION
45. In the RF Law "On Advertising"
46. \u200b\u200bCONSUMER PROTECTION When performing works (services)
47. Limitation of Monopolistic Activity in Russia
48. The Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics INRA (IPRA)
49. Athenian Code. Code of Professional Conduct INSTITUTE PR (IPR)
50. The function of public advertising and PR Association.
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC RELATIONS (IPRA)
51. RUSSIAN ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC RELATIONS (PACO)
52. The basic steps of strategic planning. COMPONENTS OF CONTROL TECHNOLOGY PR
53. STAGES OF RESEARCH. PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING
54. PROCESS AND RULES OF COMMUNICATION
55. TRUTHFULNESS media. Manipulation of public opinion
56. ELEMENT news as PR-TECHNOLOGIES
57. MANAGEMENT PR process. The right to develop communication and information technologies. CREATING SPECIAL EVENTS
58. composing a message. Credible reports. Indirect advertising
59. ESTABLISHMENT media plans (MEDIA PLANNING)