1. Subject, tasks, legal psychology, its interaction with other
2. Scientific bases of legal psychology.
3. The system of legal psychology.
4. Methods of legal psychology.
5. Sensation and perception. Their role and importance in the professional
6. Memory. Accounting regularities lawyer memory of the process.
7. Thinking and imagination. Their role in the activities of a lawyer.
8. Attention to the professional activities of the lawyer.
9. emotions state and feelings.
10. The state of emotional tension, their role and importance in criminal
and civil proceedings.
11. The way to overcome the negative mental states in
professional activities of lawyers.
12. Temperament: concept, structure.
13. Abilities: concept, structure.
14. Character: concept, structure.
15. The concept and structure of the activity. Psychological characteristics
16. The concept of personality. The structure of the individual.
17. offender. The reasons for the offender.
18. The types of offender.
19. The Psychology of a group of criminal behavior.
20. The overall socio - psychological characteristic activity of the lawyer.
21. Psychological structure of personality psychogram lawyer.
22. Psychology of crime scene investigation.
23. Psychology of the search.
24. Psychology of identification parade.
25. Psychological characteristics of the investigative experiment and
verification of testimony on the spot.
26. Psychological essence of questioning and interrogation problem.
27. Psycho-forensic classification of interrogation of the accused.
Tactics questioning of persons rational and emotional types.
28. Psychology of interrogation of juvenile witnesses and victims.
29. Psychology of interrogation of minors.
30. Psychology of interrogation of witnesses and victims.
31. Psychology of interrogation at the confrontation.
32. Psychological features of organizational and management activities
33. Psychological features of the proceedings.
34. Forensic psychiatric examination: competence, organization,
35. Intuition as a form of creative thinking. Characteristic features of intuition.
36. Ways of overcoming conflicts through dialogue.
37. The choice of behaviors as a means to prevent and / or overcome
conflict (competition, avoidance, submission, compromise
38. The system of psychological defense: projection, identification,
39. The system of psychological defense: denial, suppression, repression.
40. The system of psychological defense: alienation, substitution, dream,