Spurs for the exam on the history of the fatherland. Include the following questions:
* 1. The settlement of the eastern Slavs. Genesis, customs, beliefs.
* 2. The formation of the Old Russian state with the center in Kiev. The first Kievan princes.
* 3. The Baptism of Russia (988).
* 4. The emergence of feudal fragmentation in Russia (12-15vv).
* 5.6. Tatar-Mongol yoke.
* 7. The defeat of the Swedish and German knights of Alexander Nevsky.
* 8. The unification of Russian lands around Moscow. Battle of Kulikovo and removing the yoke.
* 9. Russia during the reign of Ivan IV (1547-1584).
* 10. The struggle of the Russian people against foreign invaders at the turn 16-17vv. Minin and Pozharsky.
* 11. Russia in the first Romanov (16-17vv).
* 12. The beginning of the reign of Peter.
* 13. palace coup. Russia under the successors of Peter 1.
* 14. Russia under Catherine 2.
* 15. The Patriotic War of 1812.
* 16. The revolt of the Decembrists (14/12/1825).
* 17. The abolition of serfdom (02/19/1861).
* 18. Bourgeois reform in Russia 60-70s of the 19th century.
* 19. Russia in the era of imperialism.
* 20. The emergence of political parties. The revolution of 1905-1907.
* 21. Stolypin reforms and their importance.
* 22. The First World War and the involvement of Russia.
* 23 February and October revolutions.
* 24. intervention and civil war (ser.18-kon.19).
* 25. "War Communism."
* 26. The NEP (1921-1927).
* 27. collectivization and industrialization.
* 29. Great Patriotic War.
* 31. Economic recovery.