1. Antonian YN Recent violence in Russian society // Criminal Law. 2000. № 3.
2. Antonyan Yu The brutality in our lives. M., 1995;
3. Ahmedova SS Responsibility for the involvement of minors and imperfect-Delinquency in antisocial activities: criminal and Crime nological problems. Author. diss. ... Ph.D. - Volgograd, 2001.
4. B. Vdovenko, Shirokov V. Default of duties on non-adult education: criminological analysis and limits of criminal responsibility // the Russian justice. 2003. №12.
5. Vladimir-Budanov MF Review the history of Russian law. - Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 1995.
6. State report on the situation of children in the Russian Federation. M., 2001.
7. Hull NV Criminal liability for failure to fulfill responsibilities for the upbringing of a minor // Journal of Russian law. 2005. №3.
8. IN Danshin Criminal-law protection of public order. M., 1973.
9. Dyachenko A. Tsymbal E. Actual problems of the protection of children from abuse in modern Russia // Criminal Law. 1999. №4.
10. Zalivadnaya E. Speransky K. Clarify article on liability for involving a minor in the commission of crimes // the Russian justice. 2002. №12.
11. AN Ignatov Criminal law protects the rights of minors. M., 1971.
12. History of the Soviet criminal law (1917-1947). - M., 1948.
13. Commentary on the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation / Editor. Ed. VM Lebedev. - 3rd ed., Ext. and Corr. - M .: Yurayt-2004.
14. Commentary on the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation / Editor. Ed. AI Rarog. - M .: Prospekt, 2004.
15. Commentary on the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation: (itemized) / VK Duyunov et al., Ed. Ed. LL Kruglik. - M .: Wolters Kluwer, 2005.
16. A. Krasikov Crimes against the person. Saratov, 1999.
17. A. Krasikov Criminal legal protection of human rights and freedoms in Russia. Saratov, 1999.
18. Rate of the Soviet penal law. 5. T. L., 1981.
19. Rate of the Soviet penal law. T. VI. M., 1971.
20. Rate of the Soviet penal law. Some feature. 3. T. L., 1973.
21. The course of the criminal law. Volume 3. The special part / ed. G.N.Borzenkova, V.S.Komiscarova. - M .: "Mirror-M", 2002.
22. Mogilev AI, Borovikov VB Illegal adoption as one of the factors contributing to the spread of trafficking in minors // investigator. 1997. N 4.
23. Naumov AV The practice of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation: Comment jurisprudence and doctrinal interpretation. - M .: Wolters Kluwer, 2005.
24. Naumov AV Russian criminal law. Generalities. Lectures. - Moscow: Publishing House BEK, 1999.
25. Nikolaev Y. Protection of interests of the family criminal law means: Diss. : Cand. jurid. Sciences. M., 1995.
26. Periodic reports on the implementation of the Russian Federation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in 1993-1997. // Reference books. Moscow, 2000.
27. Human Rights. Collection of universal and regional international instruments. M., 1990.
28. AA Primachenok Problems of combating juvenile delinquency. Minsk, 1980.
29. OV Pristanskaya The use of criminal law against child abuse // Journal of Russian law. 2001. №8.
30. Pudovochkin Yu, Chechel G. Qualifications of cases involving minors in criminal group // the Russian justice. 2000. №12.
31. Putilov PN Normal development of minors as an object of criminal law protection. Author. diss. ... Ph.D. - Omsk, 1999.
32. Russian legislation X-XX centuries. Acts Zemsky Sobor. 3. T. M., 1985.
33. Russian legislation X-XX centuries. Legislation ancient. T. 1. M., 1984.
34. Russian legislation X-XX centuries. Legislation formative period of absolutism. 4. T. M., 1986
35. Y. Rustamov Improving the legal regulation of maintenance relations in the Russian Federation. - M .: MAX Press, 2001.
36. YI Skuratov, Lebedev VM Commentary on the angle