The finished database in access 2003 "Taxi"
The database "Taxi" was created in Access 2010, saved in Access 2003. Opens in 2003, 2007 and 2010.
1) At the beginning of the day, we list all drivers working today in the table "Locations of drivers". You can delete the old data if necessary with the "Leave only records for today" button. The button "Select" will be needed later when registering the application for selection of the driver.
2) We issue a new application. Enter the phone number, for example, coinciding with one of the discount cards. The date and time of the application are current. We choose the street landing from the list. The address is transferred to the street, you need to add a house number, an entrance, a building, etc. The area is selected by the corresponding street (one street can be in several areas, see the table "Streets of the District"). Similarly, the address of the end of the trip. Default status: Driver search.
3) Press the button "Driver search". Choose the area for the filter. We choose the driver. There is a registration of service. The status changes to "Running".
4) In the "Application" there is information for the client: state. number, brand, color of the car, how many will arrive (from the connection of the districts: where the driver was and to what region to go), the estimated cost (from the communication of the districts: from which district to which to go).
5) In the "Application Service" you can select a discount card that corresponds to the phone number (even if you can insert any card by number, you can insert any card) or select any card from the list.
6) It is necessary to fill in the values of the taximeter: if there is a landing tariff, then we enter the initial value 0, the final one. For "Daily", "Night" and "Far" tariffs, we enter values from the car odometer at the beginning and at the end of the path. If we consider a simple car on the road, choose this tariff, enter 0 at the beginning, an arbitrary number at the end.
7) If in the "Order Maintenance" the status is changed to "Completed", the driver´s area of residence is changed to the one in which the trip is completed. (When you run queries, always click "Yes").
8) You can open a report on the application.
9) In discount cards, you can choose the type of discount absolute (р.) Or relative (%).
10) In the "Connection of Regions" it is necessary to separately register a direct route and the reverse, for example Shumensky-KhBK and KhBC-Shumensky.