Diploma. Analysis of the gas engine interface P4 dimension 102h122 and 100 kW + graphic material, including the section of the engine.
2. Description of design 4-cylinder in-line diesel engine dimensions 102h122 100 kW
2.1. Concept 4-cylinder in-line diesel engine dimensions 102h122 100 kW
2.3. Connecting rod and piston group.
2.4. Cylinder head.
2.5. Engine Timing.
2.6. The lubrication system.
2.7. Cooling system.
2.8. Turbocharger system.
2.10. Mounted units.
2.11. Features trim
3. Review of the construction of a gas joint gaskets
3.1. The functional properties of gaskets
3.2. Construction gaskets gas joint company "GENTZE AG"
3.2.1. The gasket material gas joint ASTADURv
3.2.2. The gasket material gas joint ASTADURv-E, ASTADURv-FE
3.2.3. Sealing of soft materials
3.2.4. Requirements for pads
3.2.5. Materials A hundred Astadurv -1, -2 Astadurv, ASTADURv - SRE, STASIT, STASGUM
3.2.6. CE - seal ring gas joint
3.2.7. Material A-Sta
3.2.8. Replacement of asbestos gaskets in the head (unit) of the cylinders
3.2.9. Sliding head gasket, cylinder
3.3. Construction of a gas joint gaskets company REINZ
3.3.1. Asbosoderzhaschie auxiliary sealing materials
3.3.2. Asbestos auxiliary sealing materials
3.3.3. The process of making materials and RST AFM 20
3.3.4. Making flexible mix
3.3.5. The process of making head gasket
3.3.6. Printing pads by screen printing and coating on the entire surface of the product
3.4. Domestic manufacturers of gaskets
4. Analysis of the structure of a gas joint 4-cylinder in-line diesel engine dimensions 102h122 100 kW
5. Thermal design of a 4-cylinder in-line diesel engine dimensions 102h122 100 kW
6. Calculation of the cylinder head bolts
7. Static test cylinder head bolts
3.1. The purpose of the test
3.2. Test item
3.3. And test methods
3.4. Test Results
8. Experimental determination of leakage of a gas joint
8.1. The purpose of the test
8.2. Test item
8.3. And test methods
8.4. Test Results
9. Calculation of forces required for the deformation of the rubber seal
10. The calculation of stresses in the junction of the gas engine P4 dimension 102h122 and 100 kW finite element method
10.1. Construction of finite element model of a gas joint
10.2. Securing gas joint model
10.3. The loading model gas joint
10.4. Implementation of the contact problem
10.5. The results of calculation models
10.6. The calculation of the maximum principal stresses in shoulder sleeve under the action of tightening the bolts
11. The calculation of the economic efficiency of the replacement of the carburettor engine diesel 100 11.1. Generalities 100 11.1.1. Justification design
11.1.2. General conditions of economic efficiency
11.2. The analytical part
11.1.1. Choosing a basis for comparison
11.1.2. Justification of the method for determining cost
11.2. Settlement of the
11.2.1. Cost accounting
11.2.2. Calculation of the wholesale price 104 11.2.3. Calculation of performance vehicles
11.2.4. The calculation of operating costs
220.127.116.11. Fuel costs
18.104.22.168. The cost of oil and lubricants
22.214.171.124. Depreciation deductions
126.96.36.199. The calculation of annual savings of current cost per one new engine
11.3.5. Calculation of environmental damage
11.3.6. Economic effect (damage)
12. Workflow engine assembly P4 dimension 102h122 100 kW
12.1. Build Engine
12.2. Check technical control
12.3. Calculation of the main dimensional chain
13. Safety in the assembly of motor P4 dimension 10