Dr.Web - anti-virus, which cures viruses important indicator of quality anti-virus program is not only its ability to detect viruses, but also to treat them; not just delete the infected files, together with important information for the user, but return them to their original "healthy" state. Ability to work on already infected computer viruses, isolated and exceptional Dr.Web among all other similar programs. Dr.Web - one of the few anti-virus, which in most cases can be mounted on an infected computer and can cure it. Dr.Web scanner can be run from external media (CD ROM or USB) without installing the system. Most of the viruses attack the system can be eliminated already during the installation of Dr.Web Anti-virus scanning of memory and startup files. Moreover, just before the scanning (during installation) provides the ability to update the virus database.
Comprehensive protection from Internet threats
* Integrated Solution PC protection
* Protection in the "online"
* Industry-leading Disinfection
* Ability to install directly on the infected machine
* The unique technology of blocking even unknown threats
* Full scan of archives at any level of nesting
* Better detection and neutralization of complex viruses such as MaosBoot, Rustock.C, Sector
* Spam filtering and all kinds of spam without the need for training the antispam
* Reliable checking on the fly inbound and outbound http-traffic
* Effective protection of children from inappropriate content
* Protection against unauthorized access, data leak prevention, blocking of suspicious connections on package and application layers