Questions are not in order, use Ctrl + F search
Question 1. What is the feature of the analysis of commercial activities under market conditions:
1. The contradiction of the original information;
2. The change in the goals and timing;
3. The change of its tasks and functions;
4. detail the needs of individual sections;
5. The participation of mid-level managers.
Question 2. What is meant by "Business Analysis"
1. evaluation of enterprise management system;
2. a comprehensive study of the enterprises;
3. The definition of "bottlenecks" of production;
4. obtain reliable information about the financial condition of the company;
5. identification of internal reserves of increase of efficiency of economic activities.
Question 3. How to start a study of the economic processes:
1. The study of accounting documentation;
2. The audit of the financial statements;
3. The definition of the basic objects of analysis;
4. finding optimal solutions;
5. assessment of individual economic fact;
Question 4: What is the main difference from the foreign national analysis:
4. finding optimal solutions;
5. involvement in the work of practitioners.
Question 5. What is the main source of information for the analysis of economic activity:
1. Operational production records
2. statistics of other enterprises
3. The data of the annual production report shops
5. Financial Statements
Question 1. What is meant by the subject of economic analysis:
1. The functional units of the company;
2. The economic activities of enterprises;
3. The production facilities and services;
4. The personnel of the company;
5. The basic production assets.
Question 2: What type of analysis is completed and the current retrospective analysis:
Question 3. Observance of the cycle is a must for industrial and commercial enterprises:
1. The excess of revenues over expenditures;
2. The commercial calculation;
3. The development of the enterprise;
4. receive the maximum economic benefits;
5. finding the optimal number of employees.
Question 4. In what appears organic link analysis and mathematics:
1. solving urgent production problems;
2. Finding the optimum ratio between labor and capital of the company;
3. The establishment of internal production linkages;
4. integrated approach problem solving;
5. The study of quantitative relations.
Question 5. What draws a correlation analysis:
1. mathematical apparatus;
3. The financial statements;
4. details of the audit;
5. The establishment of linkages between economic entities.
Question 1. What based analysis of the financial condition of the enterprise:
1. The financial report;
2. accounting data;
3. The inspection report by the servicing bank;
4. The principles of financial planning;
5. determining the amount payable;
Question 2. What determines the content of the economic analysis:
4. The decision of the parent organization;
5. Acts of inspections by organizations.
Question 3. What indicators take the form of cost planning financial indicators with the technical and economic analysis:
Question 4. In what kind of data analysis should be linked to the materials of the feasibility analysis:
3. The economic and financial;
4. The long-term;
Question 5. What knowledge is necessary to perform analytical calculations:
1. Mathematical foundations of the settlement;
2. The statistical methodology;
3. The group of primary information;
4. The aim