Collection of test tasks on discipline
"Economic-mathematical methods and models", the number of questions - 30.
Do not forget to leave feedback.
Question 1. What is done in the first stage of economic and mathematical research:
1. Statement of the Problem.
2. Observation of phenomena and the collection of baseline data.
3. Construction of a mathematical model.
4. Calculation model.
5. Testing and analysis of model output.
Question 2. Economic-mathematical model is designed to solve
1. economic challenges,
2. technical problems
3. The natural-scientific problems,
4. The universal problems
5. The socio-economic problems.
Question 3. A variable changing value which can be closer to this goal is called:
1. The controlled variable,
2. exogenous variable,
3. endogenous variable,
4. vneshnezadavaemym factor
5. random or uncertain factor.
Question 4. model specification is called:
1. The definition of the form and according to the choice of factors,
2. checking the adequacy of the model,
3. Verification of the model,
4. The adjustment of the model,
5. The application of research results.
Question 5. If the model specification is complicated, it is used:
2. clustering methods
3. stochastic models,
4. queuing model,
5. Dynamic models.
Question 1. The space products
3. convex, closed and bounded,
Question 2. The solution of linear programming problem may be the only in
1. nodal points SDT
2. on the border of SDT,
3. in the interior of SDT,
4. arbitrary points in space products,
5. arbitrary points.
Question 3. The gradient indicates the direction
1. The maximum growth of the function,
2. The growth of the function,
3. The minimum growth of the function,
4. The decrease of the function,
5. unchanging values \u200b\u200bof the function.
Question 4. Nonuniqueness decision means
1 can be obtained by increasing the value of function,
2 can be obtained by a smaller value of the function,
3. The extreme value is achieved in a number of points,
4. The solution does not exist,
5. The need to change the method of solving problems.
Question 5: Can the function x2 - y2 be neoclassical?
3. may, under certain assumptions,
4. The system-dependent restrictions,
5. may, after monotone transformations.
Question 1. A basic solution may be a support program if it is:
1. contains only positive values,
2 contains only negative values,
3 consists of a non-negative values,
4. consists of an integer value,
5. contains only zeros.
Question 2. The optimality criterion is the simplex method:
1. The estimated difference,
2. The assessment,
3. The value of the objective function,
4. nonnegative solutions,
5. stability of the solution.
Question 3. Stability of solutions - is:
1. The ability to maintain the solution when changing external factors
2. a permanent solution,
3. nonnegative solutions,
4. The achievement of the extreme value of the objective function,
5. that the solution of feasible solutions.
Question 4. If the line is no solution, then the dual problem:
1. also has no solutions,
2. has a solution
3. has only the trivial solution,
4. has only integer solution,
5. can not be formulated.
Question 5. For the problem of the optimal production program in the dual variable - is:
1. The shadow price of resources
2. the market price of commodities,
3. The value of the resources,
4. The profits from the sale of goods,
5. The costs of the production of goods.
Question 1. The transportation problem - a kind:
1. linear programming problem,
2. The problem of nonlinear programming,
3. The integer progr