Task 1 (4)
Question 1. What is the main feature of labor?
1) production of a variety of goods;
2) the use of tools;
3) joint activities;
4) The ideal goal-setting;
5) of its unattractiveness.
Question 2 is determined for the formation and development of man and society it is:
1) the subject of work;
2) the means of labor;
3) the product of labor;
4) working conditions;
5) the level of social and labor relations.
Question 3. What studies the economics of labor?
1) the impact of labor processes in the human body;
2) economic relations arising from the use of labor;
3) Legal aspects of labor;
4) the theoretical basis of design of work processes and jobs;
5) the relationship of people in the workforce.
Question 4: What kind of relationship are the subject of sociology of work?
1) economic relations in the workplace;
2) social relations in the workplace;
3) intergroup relations;
4) interpersonal relationships;
5) relationship in the human-technology - a production environment.
Question 5. Which of scientists belongs to the statement: "The man produces even when free of physical needs, and in the true sense only when free from her?"
1) Adam Smith;
2) Emile Durkheim;
3) M. Weber;
4) Karl Marx;
Task 2. (5)
Question 1. What is the function of work to be excluded from the list as obsolete, does not meet modern understanding of social labor?
1) the creation of material wealth and spiritual values;
2) the means of coercion, punishment;
3) the formation and accumulation of social wealth of tangible and intangible;
4) The safety of human life and society, nature conservation and maintenance of a healthy social environment;
5) measure of public consumption.
Question 2. What is compared in the evaluation of the effectiveness of education?
1) to evaluate the effectiveness of education is impossible;
2) The cost of the present and future results;
3) direct and indirect costs;
4) simple and complex costs;
5) constant and p