´I am going to, might, would like to + verb´
1. Correct the mistakes in the sentences. (One suggestion is correct.) Record the correct option. Translated into Russian.
1. I might to call him this weekend.
2. I´m going to work in New York in the summer.
3. What time you going to visit her?
4. We might to visit my uncle when we´re in Kiev.
5. I might to study medicine next year.
2. Complete the dialogues correct answers brief. Translated into Russian.
1. Are you going to study in summer? - No, I _____.
2. Would you like to have a look at it? - Yes, I ___.
3. Is she going to call him? - No, she_____.
4. Do you think she might come? - Yes, she _____.
5. Would you like to go for a walk? - No, I ______.
Present Continuous for future
3. Write the verb in brackets into the Present Continuous. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. My sister (stay) at friend´s house all weekend.
2. She _____ (dance) with her boyfriend this evening.
3. He ______ (play) football this afternoon.
4. You _____ (come) to the theatre next Sunday?
5. He ______ (leave) for Moscow tomorrow.
4. From the options written in bold, select the correct one. Put phrases in Russian.
1. since twenty years / 3 o´clock
2. for about a month / last May
3. for 2010/3 minutes
4. since last year / an hour
5. for a year or two / Thursday
5. Which of the proposals identified by the letters corresponding to the original. Set the selected option on the Russian language.
1. I´ve had a monkeys ince I was 7.
A. I´ve got a monkey now.
B. I have not got a monkey now.
2 She had a monkey for 10 years.
A. She´s got a monkey now.
B.She has not got a monkey now.
6. Write sentences using the Present Perfect. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. David / have / car / 2008.
2. She / not / meet / him / three years.
3. He / be / musician / two years.
4. How long / he / be / a student?
5. I / live / for / long time.
Should / should not + verb
7. Choose the appropriate ending, marked with the letter, to each proposal, marked tsiframi.Perevedite offers on Russian language.
1. When you come to school, you should A. save a big sum of money.
2. If you want to buy a house, you should B. behave well.
3. If you wake up late, you should not C. go to the police.
4. If you lose your purse, you should D. call to the fire station.
5. If there is a fire, you should E. waste your time.
-ed / -ingadjectives
8. Select the correct phrase. Move narussky language.
1. a surprising person
2.an embarrassing situation
3.a frightening child
4.a boring film
5. an excited event
9. Insert offer the right word from the suggestions below. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
bored / ing, excited / ing, relaxed / ing, worried / ing, frightened / ing
1. I was really _____ because I won in a lottery.
2. She was _____ because she saw a huge dog.
3. I had a very _____ weekend, sitting on the sofa and reading a book.
4. She felt really _____, so she left the theatre before the end of the performance.
5. The _____policeman came up to the crying girl.
Verb patterns ´verb + sb´, ´verb + to + sth´
10. Select the correct option. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. Can you tell me / to me the truth?
2. I have to ring my mother / to my mother after school.
3. I want to speak / speak to the dean about it.
4. Have you written your grandmother / to your grandmother recently?
5. She talked father / to father about the accident.
Conditional sentenceswith ´will / might´
11. Select the correct option. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. If it rains, we have the party inside.
2. If you fail in exam, you take it again next year.