I. Rewrite the following sentences. Emphasize to them the word, decorated ending - s, and determine the grammatical features by which part of speech are the words, and what is the function of this ending, ie whether it is:
A) an indicator of the 3rd person singular of the verb in Present Indefinite;
B) indication of the plural noun;
B) index possessive case of a noun.
Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. The Russian Criminal Law defines the general principles of criminal responsibility.
2. Citizens' exercise of their rights and freedoms is inseparable from the performance of their duties.
II. Rewrite the following sentences, find and highlight them in a group of a noun. Move the proposal, paying particular attention to the Russian translation of the definitions expressed by a noun.
1. The basic source for the formation of criminalistic methods and means are natural, technical and social sciences, as well as investigation, court and expert practices.
2. Criminalistics is a science of crime detection.
III. Rewrite the following sentences that contain many forms of comparison, emphasize them and put the proposal on the Russian language.
1. Under Russian criminal law deprivation of liberty is one of the gravest penalties.
2. The more people take part in the elections, the more representative are the state organs.
IV. Perepishite following suggestions, get in them and emphasize indefinite and negative pronouns. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. In our laws there are some limitations on the application of punishment to juveniles.
2. No member of the International Court of Justice may exercise any political or administrative function.
V. Rewrite the following sentences, underline in each predicate verb and determine its shape and vidovremennyh bail. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. The committee is still discussing the bill.
2. The courts of law impose imprisonment on persons who have committed grave offences.
3. The modern English prison system is based upon the Criminal Justice Act (1948).
4. In the 16th century '' houses of correction '' were established in England.
VI. Rewrite the following sentences, underline Participle I and Participle II and set the functions of each of them, ie, specify whether the definition of the sacrament, circumstance or part of the verb-predicate. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. About one third of all convicted juveniles are sentenced to measures of punishment not including deprivation of freedom.
2. When asked about the investigation of the crime, he told us many interesting facts.
VII. Rewrite the following sentences, underline in each of the modal verb or its equivalent. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. A person can only be detained beyond 36 hours if a warrant is obtained from a magistrates' court.
2. Any convicted person may present his application for revision of the judgment.
VIII. Rewrite the following sentences, find and highlight them Gerund. The proposals were translated into Russian, paying attention to the function of the gerund.
1. The preliminary investigation is aimed at detecting crimes, at disclosing and exposing persons guilty of them, at investigating all the circumstances of cases and at taking crime prevention measures.
2. After passing a sentence the judge closed the trial.
IX. Rewrite the following sentences, find them and emphasize the infinitive. Turn suggestions on the Russian language, paying attention to the function of the infinitive.
1. To detect a crime means to expose all its attending features and identify the criminal.
2. The problems to be solved at the next session of the UN General Assembly are of great international importance.
H. Rewrite the following sentences with a complex subject, and translate them into Russian, taking into account the peculiarities o