TASK №1. - 5
Question № 1. Environmental identity, ecology culture etnoekologiya include:
1) to the general ecology;
2) to the social ecology;
3) to Applied Ecology;
4) to synecology;
5) to the Anthropology.
Question № 2. autecology studies:
1) animals and ecology of organisms;
2) the possibility of modeling biological processes;
3) the adaptation of organisms to different geographical environment;
4) the ecology of populations;
5) mechanisms of adaptation to changing environmental conditions.
Question № 3. Industrial Ecology - is one of the areas:
1) Applied Ecology;
3) population ecology;
Question № 4. The term "ecology" suggested:
2) Ernst Haeckel;
3) Charles Darwin;
4) VI Vernadsky;
5) J. Lamarck.
Question № 5. Ecology - the science that studies:
1) the impact of pollution on the environment;
2) the effects of pollution on human health;
3) the impact of human activity on the environment;
4) relationships of organisms with their environment habitat (including the variety of relationships with other organisms and communities);
5) the collection of natural-natural features of the existence of organisms.
JOB №2. - 5
Question № 1. The most significant feature is the biosphere:
1) biogenic migration of atoms of chemical elements, called the radiant energy of the sun and is manifested in the process of metabolism, growth and reproduction of organisms;
2) the ability to operate endlessly without sharp changes in the structure and functions;
3) balance of natural or modified human habitat-forming components and natural processes that lead to the continued existence of the ecosystem;
4) the ability to regenerate and self-regulate;
5) a combination of the natural habitat-forming components and impacts.
Question № 2. Stage of development of the biosphere as a reasonable human activity becomes the main (determining) factor in the development of our planet, is called: