Examination for Academic discipline "Taxes and taxation" RFEI. 50 questions.
All the answers to relevant questions. The following are part of the first question and part of the latter, a total of 50 questions, then all the questions do not fit.
1. What taxes are legally established?
2. All relations in the tax system provides:
3. In order to determine the amount of the down payment on the property tax for the 2nd quarter, it is necessary to:
4. Who should set specific deadlines for payment of property tax?
5. What documents must provide an accountant in the tax department, reporting on property tax?
6. What is subject to VAT?
7. The actual VAT payers are:
8. What is reflected posting: Loan 68/2 - 91/2 debit?
9. When calculating the VAT rate of 0% is used in the case of:
10. Accounting data of "Crown" on January 1, 2012 are as follows: net book value of "Zhiguli" car is 300 000 rubles monthly on it depreciated at a rate of 8500 rubles; the residual value of the lathe is 65 000 rubles, the amount of monthly depreciation - 800 rubles; the residual value of the computer - 8 000 rubles, the amount of the monthly amortization - 200 rubles. Calculate the size of the down payment on the property tax for the third quarter at a maximum rate of 2.2%.
41. Who is the payer of the land tax?
42. What is the rate of land tax is applied to the land occupied housing stock?
43. When do you need to pay water tax?
44. What determines the tax rate on mining?
45. What kind of business activity falls under the payment UTII?
46. What is the deadline occurs UTII payment?
47. In what terms the organization wishing to move to a simplified system of taxation from the next calendar year, notify the tax authority?
48. By what formula is determined by the net book value of fixed assets, which are depreciated nonlinear method?
49. Individuals who have real estate property, must pay:
50. What determines the rate of property tax of individuals?