1. Write a summary in English for admission to employment (CV) (amount - no more than half a page) and cover letter (The letter of application) (15-20 sentences), which indicate where you learned about the job, why would you want to work in this company and what your skills and knowledge (based on CV) will be particularly in demand. Note the convenient ways to communicate with you and willingness to be interviewed.
Arrange the two documents in accordance with the rules of registration of business correspondence and translate them into Russian.
2. Make 5 proposals with certain grammatical structures on the theme "Intercultural communication and its importance in the modern world":
- One of the proposals to be drawn up in a group of simple times (Simple),
- One of the proposals to be made in the group long times (Continuous),
- One of the proposals must be in perfect time group (Perfect),
- One of the proposals should be drafted in a group quite-long times (Perfect Continuous),
- One of the proposals should be written in the passive voice (the time of any group) (Passive Voice).
3. Write down the proposals separately, turn each of them and explain why eating vidovremennyh corresponding form.