1. Select a diode perform specified functions. When selecting a diode, note the additional condition of choice.
2. Transcribe marking the selected diode.
3. Redraw its characteristics and determine through it the given parameters, enter their physical meaning.
4. Draw a diagram switching diode and a brief description of the principle of its operation.
Table 1.1 - Input data to the diode
1. Draw a diagram of switching FET common-source (OI) in dynamic mode. Type field-effect transistor is shown in Table 2. Explain the polarity of the bias source.
2. Bring the drain and drain - bolt characteristics corresponding to the specified type transistor. On the characteristics specify the sign (polarity) voltage at the drain and gate USI UZI.
3. Bring the static parameters of the FET, explain their physical meaning of these parameters; Give and explain their calculation formula. In the runoff characteristics explain the principle of graphical calculation of S and Ri.
4. Compare the field and bipolar transistors on the following parameters: input resistance; voltage transmission ratio; temperature stability; input capacitance; the noise level; electrostatic sensitive.
1. Specify the advantages and disadvantages of optoelectronics devices.
2. Give the full specifications of a given element
Optoelectronics: definition, ASB, operation, characteristics, parameters, circuit switching, application, transcript labeling.
3. Give ASB given optocoupler and specify the scope of, decrypt coded.
Table 1.3 - Baseline data elements optoelectronics
1. List the electronic devices for displaying information.
2. Explain the principle of operation and the device specified indicating instrument, explain marking.
Table 1.4 - Baseline instrument display
Verification work number 2 of "Electronic Technology"
1.Privedite block diagram of an amplifier with a driver stage; Scheme select preset voltage.
2. Calculate the specified gain.
3. Redraw the given characteristic, enter its name. Explain the physical meaning of defined quality indicators and using the reduced characteristics calculate them.
Table 2.1 - Input data to the block diagram of the amplifier
1.Ukazhite purpose operational amplifier (op amp) and its advantages.
2. Give an op amp circuit that performs a given function, explain the appointment of circuit elements.
3. Calculate the circuit elements and build its response (for options 1,3,5,7,9).
Table 2.2 - Input data for the calculation of the Shelter
Calculate the cascade preamplifier voltage bipolar transistor, the included common-emitter, a serial current feedback. Driving amplifier stage shown in Fig. The data for the calculation are given in Table 7.
1.Privedite self-oscillating multivibrator circuit and specify its purpose.
2. Calculate the pulse duration tI1, tF1 and tI2, tF2; pulse repetition period T and pulse repetition rate f.
3. Build a timing diagram of output signals UK1 = f (t) and UK2 = f (t) in accordance with the calculation.
Table 8 - Initial data for the calculation of the multivibrator