The questions are not in order, use the search text Ctrl + F
Question 1. Family Law regulates the following relationship:
1. moral relations among citizens;
2. Only moral relations between the spouses;
3. The only personal property relations between spouses;
4. The moral and economic relations between the spouses;
5. The property relations between organizations.
Question 2. The Family Law provides:
1. the terms and procedure of marriage;
2. inheritance after the death of a relative;
3. The registration of transactions on donation by a family member;
4. The transfer of property owned by a family member, an organization under the will;
5. All of the above.
Question 3. The specific features of family relationships include:
1. compensatory family relationships;
2. Family relations are strictly personal;
3. family relationships are public;
4. The family relationships arise from unilateral expressions of the will of subjects;
5. All of the above.
Question 4. Family relations arise:
1. The only agreements;
2. only the marriage contract;
3. The law of the specific facts contained in the law;
4. unilateral expressions of the will of the subjects of family law;
5. The actions of the subjects of family relations.
Question 5. Family relationships are:
2. transmitted by universal succession;
3. transmitted by agreement of the parties;
Question 1. Family relations are regulated by:
2. dispositive method;
3. mandatory and dispositive method;
4. permissible method;
5. dispositive and situational method.
Question 2. The mandatory regulation is carried out:
1. The state power to force;
2. the public;
4. spouses and other family members;
5. guardianship authorities.
Question 3. Mandatory rules apply to the following institutions of family law:
1. The conclusion of the marriage contract;
2. The conclusion of an agreement on the payment of alimony;
3. termination of parental rights;
4. marriage in the church;
5. an agreement on the distribution of household responsibilities between spouses.
Question 4. A marriage contract regulates:
1. The personal property relations of the spouses;
2. The personal property relations of the spouses;
3. The non-property relations of parents and children;
4. The relationship between adoptive parents and adopted children;
5. The relationship between the spouses and the guardianship authorities.
Question 5. The rules providing for the possibility of direct control makes concrete act pravoprnmenitelnogo body, depending on the particular concrete situation, called:
5. The right-establishing.
Question 1. Family law is:
1. Only the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation;
2. the joint jurisdiction of the Russian Federation and the subjects of the Russian Federation;
3. run by municipalities;
4. run by spouses;
5. run by other family members.
Question 2. The main source of law is the Family:
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation;
2. Federal laws of Russia;
3. Civil law;
4. The Family Code of the Russian Federation;
5. Civil Code.
Question 3. Subjects of the Russian Federation has the right to regulate family relations in the following case:
1. if the family relationship is not directly regulated by the RF IC;
2. if the family relationship is directly regulated by the RF IC;
3. If the family relationship is not directly attributed RF IC to their jurisdiction;
4. If the family relationship regulated by the executive power of the municipality;
5. If family relationsh