Test book on the subject "Financial Management", the number of questions - 40.
Task number 1
1. The minimum price that you can install, should be a little ______ variable costs.
3. Depending on the type of market.
2. Risk-free discount rate generally corresponds to:
3. State securities.
3. The cause of the conflict between shareholders and creditors are:
1. Dividend Policy.
2. Issuance of bonds.
3. All of the above.
4. If IRR> CC, then the project should:
3. That the project nor profitable nor unprofitable.
5. The level of the dual effect of the operational and financial leverage is defined ___________ force of impact of operating leverage and impact of financial leverage.
1. The quotient obtained by dividing.
Task number 2
1. The discount rate at which the value of income from the investment is zero, it is:
1. Opportunity costs.
2. The internal rate of return.
3. Cash flow.
2. If we write: S - implementation in terms of value; VC - variable costs of derivatives; FC - conventionally fixed operating costs; GI - gross revenue, the S can be expressed in the base formula:
1. S = VC + FC - GI.
2. S = VC + FC + GI.
3. S = VC - FC - GI.
3. Under normal return on investment (IRR) understand the importance of the discount rate at which the NPV of the project is:
4. In developing the capital budget options are valued on the basis of:
1. Comparison of the estimated costs and potential benefits.
2. 3atrat - results.
3. Costs current - residual value.
4. The point of intersection of two graphs showing the value of the discount rate at which the two projects have the same NPV, is called:
1. Point Fisher.
2. Point Dupont.
3. Criterial point.
5. The average interest rate is calculated, as a rule, with an interest rate of ____ is mechanically taken from the credit agreement.
2. It is not the same.
3. Depending on the conditions of the loan agreement
Task number 3
1. The quotient of the net income (net profit) for ordinary shares in the amount of equity - is:
1. Net return on assets.
2. Formula Dupont.
3. Commercial margin.
2. Dividend policy - is now accepted norm _____, showing what part of the balance sheet profit is paid on dividends.
3. Interest rate.
3. Towards a new short-term financing instruments include:
2. Forward and futures contracts.
3. All of the above.
4. The risk of the lender pronounced dependence of the differential value:
1. inversely proportional.
2. directly proportional.
5. Science allocates ____ basic types of markets.
Task number 4
l. Ha level of financial leverage (U4fl0) influence parameters: change in net income and changes in gross income, are based:
1. U4flO = TNI's TGI.
2. U4flO = TNI / TGI.
3. U4flO = TM - TGI.
2. The main sources of capital include:
1 Loan capital.
2. All the above.
3. The share capital.
3. If you are faced with a lack of basic resources, increase the sale of those goods or services that have contributed _____ limitiruemy resource.
4. To analyze the viability of the Company in financial management enough ____ performance.
5. Net working capital is current assets _______ and short-term payables
1. K problem of the possibility and expediency of capital structure management, there are _____ main approaches:
2. 3adacha reduce total overall risk associated with the enterprise, limited mostly to the choice of one of the _