Questions to prepare for the discipline "Forensics".
1. As the murder weapons used by criminals:
2. The object of questioning include:
3. Types of presentation for identification:
4. Types of investigative inspection:
5. Initial investigations during the investigation of injury include:
6. What actions includes the preparation of the detention?
7. At the initial stage of investigation of extortion shall be the establishment of:
8. General methods of investigation:
9. Mandatory participants in the investigative experiment:
10. During the investigation of robberies and robberies in the first place when the information comes from the victim should:
11. When investigating the thefts from the premises in the first place should:
12. When investigating the fraud in the first place to be established:
13. Forensic examination of the branches of knowledge are divided into:
14. Types of search scour the project:
15. Extortion committed mainly:
16. Interrogations are classified according to the following reasons:
17. forensics does not apply:
18. Identification is divided into the following steps to select the correct and specified in the required order): 1) preparation 2) exceptional 3) Individual 4) working 5) fixing the course and outcome of the identification parade.
19. In cases of murder are subject to proof:
20. When nominating version should take into account that the looting and robberies often make:
21. When investigating thefts from apartments checked version:
22. When investigating the fraud committed in the real estate officers of the Interior is required to be withdrawn:
23. A criminal case on crimes of this category is excited for the following reasons:
24. What is involved in the preparatory phase of inspection of the scene?
25. What is involved in the preparatory phase of the investigative experiment to the exit at the venue?
26. The elements of criminological characteristics of crimes:
27. Types of investigative situations:
28. The structure of the criminal group that engages in solicitation typically include:
29. Types of objects forensic
30. The interrogation consists of the following steps to select the correct and specified in the required order): 1) questioning the preparatory phase, 2) intellectual stage of the interrogation, and 3) the final stage of examination, 4) the stage of a free story, 5) the stage of questions.
31. The living entity are recognized in the amount of
32. In resolution expert on crimes related to personal injury put the following questions:
33. The general rules of the investigative examination:
34. When nominating versions should note that robberies in areas more likely to commit:
35. During the arrest of the perpetrator of the fraud, Initial investigations include:
36. During the arrest of a suspect in the theft originally necessary to carry out the following investigations:
37. When a corpse are typical versions:
38. Tactical conditions of an investigative experiment.
39. What is included in the working stage of production of the search?
40. What types of investigative experiment.
41. Circumstances to be proven in the investigation of crimes
42. The mandatory participants are questioning the interrogation of the accused minor).
43. The difference between the survey conducted by an investigator from the forensic medical examination.
44. When nominating versions should note that the most frequently commit robberies on the streets:
45. During the interrogation of persons who have committed fraud, it is necessary to take into account that they are usually characterized by the following behavioral traits:
46. \u200b\u200bDuring the interrogation of the victim of the theft of pay attention to:
47. When investigating cases of extortion can be used the following hardware:
48. Cause and time of death shall be established:
49. The investigation