Sample questions of general theoretical and analytical economic disciplines
1. The process of the creation of money in the banking system. Money multiplier.
The essence of property as an economic category. Shape
property. Change of property relations in Russia in the course of economic reforms
8. The economic behavior of the consumer: consumer preferences, indifference curves, the rate of substitution, the budget line, the balance in consumption.
. The market mechanism and its elements. The law of demand - supply. The functioning of the market mechanism. Market equilibrium and its species. The elasticity of supply and demand.
10. Concept and types of production costs. The relationship of production and costs. The law of diminishing returns
11. Classification of macro-economic indicators. The relationship between the main indicators of national economic development
12. Economic growth: the essence, methods of measurement types. Growth factors, their classification
13. The structure and subjects of the world economy. The main forms of international economic relations. Russia's place in the world
14. Monopoly: main features and implications. The principles of antitrust policy. The problem of monopolization of the Russian market.
15. Subject, goal and objectives of the economic analysis.
16. The methods and techniques of assessment in economic analysis.
17. The methods and techniques of deterministic factor analysis.
18. Factor stochastic analysis.
19. The essence and methods of forecasting in the economic analysis.
20. An analysis of production and sales
21. An analysis of the sources of capital
22. Analysis of financial results of the commercial organization.
23. An analysis of the efficiency of capital and investments.
24. An analysis of the financial condition of the commercial organization
25. Directions and methods of economic analysis of enterprises
26. Analysis of the availability and level of use of the resource base of the organization.
27. Analysis and management of the volume of production and sales. Analysis and management of expenses for production and sales
28. Analysis of financial results and profitability of the enterprise assets.
29. An analysis of the efficiency of capital and investments.
30. An analysis of the financial condition of the commercial organization.
1.Finansy as an economic category.
2. The financial system of the Russian Federation.
3. State financial policy.
4. The essence of the value and basis for the organization of insurance.
5. Financial control.
6. The budgetary system and budgetary process
7. Non-cash money circulation, its organization in the Russian Federation.
8. The forms of credit, their economic importance.
9.Tsentralny bank as the main link of the banking system of the state.
10.Operatsii commercial banks.
11. Unified State Monetary Policy
12. International Settlements.
13. The essence, characteristics and classification of the Russian securities market
14. Regulation of the securities market, legal and information infrastructure.
15. Types of securities. Organization of primary and secondary securities market.
16. Types of transactions and securities transactions.
17. Professional participants of securities market
18. Investing in securities
19. The establishment and liquidation of commercial banks.
20. A mandatory economic standards of banks.
21. The role of a commercial bank in organizing money circulation.
22. Commercial Bank as an agent of currency control
23. Credit policy commercial bank. Organization of credit with a commercial bank.
24. Bank's financial condition.
25. The procedure for the formation and registration of the share capital and assets of the credit organization