Грамматические упражнения по английскому
Содержимое: 40605200037163.rar (25,6 Кбайт)
Раскройте скобки, поставив глаголы в главном предложении в форме будущего времени, а глагол придаточного предложения в требуемой форме:
1. I (to do) it if it (to be) necessary.
2. He (to give) me the book when he (to finish) it.
3. Unless it (to be) too late, we (to see) them there.
4. I (to wait) for you here till you (to come).
5. He (to translate) this article only when he (to get) a good dictionary.
6. As soon as you (to return), we (to begin) the work.
7. They (to do) it provided they (to have) the necessary material.
8. We (to be) at home before you (to return).
9. He (to help) us unless he (to leave) Moscow.
10. If the weather (to be) warm tomorrow, we (to go) to the park.
11. I (to speak) with him in the evening unless he (to come) very late.
12. Before I (to go) home, I (to send) you a telegram.
13. While he (to stay) in Leningrad, he (to visit) many interesting places.
14. If you (to ask) him, he (to do) it.
15. Provided we (to apply) this new progressive method at our plant the labour productivity (to grow).
16. Even if one of the engines (to fail) the plane (to be able) to continue the flight safely.
К § 125, 128
Переведите на русский язык.
1. If she writes the article for the newspaper, she will bring it today.
2. If she wrote the article for the newspaper, she would bring it today.
3. If she had written the article for the newspaper, she would have brought it long ago.
4. Had she known her mistakes, she would have corrected them.
5. It would save a great deal of time if you could start the motor properly.
6. The work will be done in an hour if you do your part.
7. Were he in Leningrad, my friends would know about it.
8. Everything might have been settled yesterday if you had come in time.
9. I don’t think he will be able to repair that part of the equipment before 5 o’clock; if he did it earlier, he would come here.
10. I think that our research will be successful, but if we did not succeed in obtaining the desired results, we should try to find a new method.
11. If we had any trouble with the equipment we were using in the tests, we should substitute it.
12. If 1 were free tomorrow, I should go to see a friend of mine who has just come back from an expedition.
13. A wife is a good helper to her husband in all his troubles most of which he would not have had had he not married her.
14. Had I been told about the meeting, I should have certainly attended it.
15. Had you spoken more clearly, everyone would have understood you.
16. Had this student studied the English language well enough when he was at school, he would not have required the dictionary so much (to such an extent).
17. Had the mechanic been there at that moment, he might have repaired the equipment.
18. If a piece of glass, wood, paper or any other nonmagnetic substance be placed between a magnet and a piece of iron or other magnetic substance, it will be found that attraction occurs between the magnet and the magnetic substance as if nothing were interposed.
Переведите на русский язык;
1. The experiment having been over, the professor left the laboratory.
2. The professor spoke on the development of power systems in the USSR, the lecture being illustrated by diagrams.
3. The work having been completed, we went home.
4. It being very cold, I made up my mind not to go out.
5. The world’s first atomic ice-breaker Lenin has many advantages over conventional ice-breakers, the greatest being the length of time it can go without refuelling.
6. The translation of the article having been finished, I showed it to the teacher.
7. The conditions of work at capitalist factories being very hard, the workers organize meetings of protest.
8. The lectures over, we went home.
12. The difficulties having been overcome, we went on making further experiments.
13. The book being interesting, we read it with pleasure.
14. Our friends having helped us, we proceeded with our work.
15. There being no trams at that hour, we had to walk.
16. The professor walked into the lecture hall, the students following him.
17. The dictionaries having been brought, the students started translating articles from the new magazines.
18. Electrons moving through a wire, electrical energy is generated.
19. The current flow having been changed, the direction^ the magnetic lines of force changed as well.
20. Water exists as ice at low temperatures and as steam at higher temperatures, with the temperature depending upon pressure.
Разделите предложения на именные и глагольные словосочетания. Найдите сказуемое и подлежащее в каждом предложении. Укажите признаки, по которым вы определили именные сочетания, а также признаки глагола-сказуемого.
Cryogenics is the Science of Low Temperatures
Cryogenics is the science of producing low temperatures. The operation of the cryotron is based upon the phenomenon of superconductivity. At extremely low temperatures the resistance of certain metals decreases practically to zero. The advantages associated with the use of the cryotron are simplicity, reliability, economy of electric power and compactness. The cryotron was developed in 1953. The cryotron is so small that a hundred of cryotrons will fit into an ordinary thimble.
Newer types of cryotrons employ printed circuits instead of wires. At present it is planned to employ this device in computer circuits in place of transistors and tubes.
К § 136
Переведите на русский язык:
1. We want our students to study English regularly.
2. We believe them to follow our advice.
3. Have you seen him make that experiment?
4. She did not expect me to do it so quickly.
5. Have you heard him make his brilliant speech on current events?
6. I saw the taxi stop at the door.
7. I knew this man to be an experienced worker.
8. The engineer thought these young workers to be right.
9. We observe this object to be attracted by another one.
10. The study of tungsten showed tungsten to have the highest melting point.
11. Recently there has been a great development of radiation chemistry, one of the youngest branches of chemistry. In future we expect it to lead us to many discoveries of great interest and promise for industry.
12. We expect hot mineral water (subterranean mineral springs) to be in use in order to heat scores of towns in various parts of the Soviet Union,
К § 136, 137
Переведите на русский язык:
1. Не wanted us to come and see his apparatus.
2. She saw them go to the Institute every morning.
3. We saw them going home.
4. I believed him to know this subject well.
5. I knew them to have been through with that experiment.
6. I expected my friend to write an article on the fulfillment of our plan.
7. Do you want me to tell you about this engineer’s invention?
8. When I visited their place I found them gone.
9. I heard somebody mention his name at the last meeting.
10. Nobody noticed her leave the room.
11. They wanted us to tell them about the results of our research work.
12. It was necessary to hear him report on the results of his experiments.
13. We firmly believe the struggle for peace to win in the whole world.
14. With the new instrument magnetic measurements of the surface allow temperatures of about 1,200 deg. С to be read at a depth of 100 kilometers.
15. The instrument which allows these delicate measurements to be made is a proton magnetometer giving readings of the earth’s magnetic field and its variations.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.