Section 1. Economic theory
1. Ownership: essence and form. The evolution of forms of ownership.
2. Evolution of the main economic theories.
3. product and its properties.
4. Money: their nature and function.
5. Competition, its types and importance.
6. Supply and demand in the market economy.
7. The price in a market economy: features, types, mechanism of formation.
8. Production costs, their types and structure. Gains and its norm.
9. Salary: its essence and form.
10. The circuit of capital. Ways to improve the turnover of capital.
11. The nature and types of credit.
12. The main macroeconomic indicators of economic development.
13. The anti-crisis macroeconomic policy.
14. Financial and monetary policies of economic regulation.
15. The forms of socio-economic instability of the market economy and its overcoming.
16. Socio-economic essence of taxes.
17. The structure and trends in the global economy.
Section 2. Management
18. Organization as a control object. General characteristics and key elements of the organization.
19. Organization of the system.
21. The integration of organizations and organizational forms of integration.
22. The essence of management and organization management. Trends in the development of modern management.
23. The classification of management functions and their contents.
24. Administrative decisions: the nature and technology development.
25. The approaches and methods for the development of management decisions.
26. Management practices.
27. The goals and goal setting in management.
28. Management Framework: concept and principles of construction.
29. Trends in the development of organizational structures of management.
30. The staff of the organization and the formation of human resources policy.
31. Modern concepts of motivation effectively.
32. The methods of conflict resolution in the process of governance.
33. Definition and classification of research management systems.
34. Strategic management: the nature and conditions of use.
35. Competition and competitiveness of the organization in the long term. The driving forces of competition (by M. Porter).
36. Strategy and competitive advantages. Types of competitive advantage (by M. Porter).
37. Formation and analysis of strategic alternatives. The choice of strategy.
38. Methods of management of innovation processes.
39. The organizational structure of innovation management.
40. The main methods and quality control system.
41. Standardisation and certification of products and quality systems.
42. Financial management in the enterprise: ESSENCE and organization process.
43. Management of working capital.
44. Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of investment projects.
45. Financial planning at the enterprise.
46. \u200b\u200bState regulation of crisis situations.
47. Strategies and models in crisis management.
Section 3. Marketing
48. The concept of the essence and principles of marketing.
49. Evolution and marketing concepts.
50. The objectives and functions of marketing.
51. The characteristics and features of the micro-marketing elements of enterprises.
52. The characteristic elements of the macro marketing enterprises in modern conditions.
53. Classification of marketing. Marketing as a process of demand management.
54. Classification and characteristics of the market.
55. Market segmentation.
56. The concept and strategies of market positioning.
57. The concept, classification and organization of marketing research.
58. Study of consumers.
59. Investigation of the goods.
60. Trade policy of the enterprise.
61. Pricing in the marketing system.
62. The marketing sales policy.
63. The communication policy of the enterprise.
64. Advertising and promotional strategy.
65. Planning of marketing at the company.
66. The ma