TEST "higher mathematics" (Part 1), the number of questions - 115.
Question 1: When did the idea of \u200b\u200bthe infinite series of numbers?
1. In the I century BC
2. In the II century BC
3. In the III century BC
4. In the IV century BC
5. In the V century BC
Question 2: Which of the numbers is not rational?
3. 0.111 .....
Question 3. Which of the numbers is not valid?
1. e (the base of "natural logarithms")
Question 4. In which line the property quaternion recorded with an error?
5. kj = jk
Question 5. What is the ordinal number will increase as a result of the transfinite number 1,000,000?
Question 1. How can formulate the main directions of mathematical research in the social sciences?
1. Studies in the field of linear programming
2. Research in the field of non-linear programming
3. Research in Economics
4. Research in Cybernetics
5. Studies of the precise description of the functioning of social systems and their parts and study the influence of conscious action (control) on the functioning of social structures and for social processes.
Question 2. What is the basis of the assumption of using the coefficient matrix of survival and fertility?
1. The assumption of the immutability of survival and fertility
2. The assumption of a homogeneous age structure
3. The assumption that the termination of the epidemic in the considered time interval
4. The assumption of the absence of war
5. The assumption of the absence of natural disasters
Question 3. What is the result of consideration of the hypothesis model changes in the number of aristocrats in the tribe Netchez?
1. The number of aristocrats in the tribe was stable
2. The tribe did not have a stable class structure
3. tribe led brutal wars
4. The number of "pariah" (poor) increased steadily in the tribe
5. The total number of the tribe could not be stable
Question 4. Which of the hypotheses used in the simplest model of economic growth?
1. Total revenue is the sum of the cost of consumer goods and savings
2. Savings are equal to the costs of the means of labor
3. The share of savings is not zero
4. The additional production is proportional to the additional investment
5. The increase in production of additional products ahead of rising costs
Question 5. How often advisable to solve the problem that occurs when the need to consider additional factors in a very large and complex economic model?
1. Enter into a model new categories and depending
2. Try to isolate (developed) sub-models, which will take into account additional factors
3. Develop a model of re-considering additional factors
4. Simplify the model, then consider additional factors
5. To take into account in the model with all available information
Question 1. Which of the geometric shapes are not studied planimetry?
Question 2. What is the definition of the language?
1. There are at least two points
2. Each segment can be continued for each of its ends,
3. Two intervals equal to the same segment are equal
4. Direct AB is a figure, which is the union of all possible segments containing the points A and B
5. Each line divides the plane into two half-planes
Question 3. Which of the wording of the parallel lines in this sense coincides with the fifth postulate of Euclid's "Elements"?
1. Through a point not on a given line, there is a unique straight line does not intersect the given line
2. Two parallel lines crossing their third straight form are, respectively, and the inner corners lying diagonally