1. Find the derivative of the function:
2. The inner surface of the tank capacity of 4 m3 with a square base, open at the top, should be covered by tin. What should be the size of the reservoir to flow tin was minimal. (Wall thickness neglected).
3. Write the equations of the tangent to the graph of forming an angle with the x-axis. Make a drawing.
4. To investigate the function and build a schematic timetable.
5. Find the indefinite integral:
6. Calculate definite integrals:
7. Solve the differential equation:
8. Calculate the area of \u200b\u200bthe figure bounded by:
9. Experimental data on the values \u200b\u200bof the variables x and y are shown in the table below:
0 1 2 3 4 5
1.3 1.8 2.2 2.3 2.6 3
As a result of their alignment function obtained using the method of least squares, to approximate linear dependence of the data (to find the parameters a and b). Find out which of the two lines is better (in the sense of the least squares method) aligns the experimental data. Make a drawing.
10. With the expansion of the power series, compute ln 1,12 up to 0,001.