1. The role of personnel management in the organization. Similarities and differences with other forms of management.
2. The history of the human resource management as a separate type of management and scientific and practical discipline.
3. Main approaches to understanding human resource management, their meaning and relationship.
4. The structure of the service personnel. Designing the structure of the work with the staff.
5. The basic tasks of human resource management, their relationship with approaches to human resource management and personnel policies of the company.
6. The personnel policy of the enterprise: the direction, the role, the link with the strategy and performance.
7. Resourcing the main forms of work with the staff.
8. Basic forms and stages of work with the personnel of the company and their relationship.
9. The role of HR policy development and improvement of management of the company.
10. Marketing of staff as a basis for workforce planning and recruitment
11. Planning for personnel: tasks, types and methods.
12. Human resource monitoring and its significance.
13. Recruitment. The concept of reserve candidates. Impact on human resources policy set. Basic approaches to recruitment. Primary activities.
14. Selection of candidates from the reserve. Methods stages of their applications, advantages and disadvantages of different methods of selection.
15. Summary of the document screening personnel. Basis of preparation. Working with a resume.
16. The forms of selection interviews and their specificity.
17. The basic requirements to the interviewer (the person conducting the interview qualifying).
18. Possible errors during qualifying interviews and their causes.
19. Requirements for the interviewee (the person passing qualifying conversation). The principles of creating a favorable impression.
20. Professional adaptation: the main stages and forms.
21. The effect of personnel policies on professional adaptation of new employees.
22. The main forms of human resource development and their relationship.
23. Career. Types of careers. Career Planning. The value of career planning for the employee and for the company.
24. Training: the role, the forms, the sequence of preparation and holding.
25. The competence, qualification and performance. The role of "key" employees for efficient operation of the enterprise.
26. Evaluation of the staff. Basic approaches. Value. Principles of.
27. Advantages and disadvantages of evaluation as a form of work with the staff.
28. Dismissal: forms and principles. Dismissal of the development staff.
29. HR audit: opportunities and limitations.
30. Modern trends of improving the system of personnel management.