Question 1.Ponyatie and general characteristics of the civil law. The economic and moral attitudes.
Subjects of civil law. Individuals and legal entities.
The concept of transactions in civil law.
Methods of origin and termination of property rights.
The concept and ways to enforce the obligations.
K. Acquired violin, but the seller refused to give it to Z. case on the grounds that it sleeps his dog. Whether the court will satisfy the requirement of the transfer of K. case in the case to court with the appropriate claim?
Cemina whose husband abused alcohol, asked the court to limit its capacity. At the same time she asked the court to invalidate the transaction made recently her husband in a state of extreme intoxication. In her absence her husband sold the tea set a neighbor, and the money propyl.
1. Is there any reason to meet the demands Semina?
2. What is the significance of the case will be confirmed by a medical institution the fact of the transaction in a state of extreme intoxication?
Make a draft letter, which should send the seller a share other participants share ownership its intention to sell its stake third person.
Chart "How to ensure fulfillment of the obligation."
Harutyunyan sued the Department of municipal housing on the recognition of the treaty null and void the transfer of property. The statement of claim, it pointed out that according to the contract transfer of ownership flats transferred to the common property of her family, namely her husband and two young children. At the time of filing the claim of the family split up, and in this connection there was a necessity of exchange of the living space. Harutyunyan explained that the preparation of documents for privatization did not explain to her that she will no longer be able to exchange the living area.
1. Does the agreement concluded under the influence of delusions?
2. The essential is whether the fact that Harutyunyan can not exchange a residential area?
3. Recognizes whether the court invalidated the contract?