Task 1. Question 1. What laws are used in the economic philosophy of science?
1) the unity and struggle of opposites;
2) the law of the negation;
3) the law of marginal utility;
4) The law of the negation, the unity and struggle of opposites;
5) The correct answer is only 2 and 3.
Question 2. What is the method involves the analysis of practical human activity, based on the principles of maximum effectiveness?
3) the collection of information, analysis and synthesis;
4) scientific abstraction;
Question 3. What common basis with other sciences of society is economic theory?
1) political economy;
2) modern philosophy;
4) Human Sciences;
Question 4. Specify the most complete definition of the method:
1) a set of techniques by which defines the purpose of the economy;
2) a set of charts, graphs, necessary for the study of economic theory;
3), this set of methods, techniques, principles, which are determined by means achieving the goals;
4) an analysis of the internal relations, the laws of production;
5) a set of principles for the organization of production processes.
Question 5. What is the subject of economic theory?
1) economic relations in society;
2) people will not mediated phenomena;
3) mediated consciousness phenomena and processes;
4) the spiritual and material interests;
5) social needs.